Edmonton

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The skies in Edmonton last night.
About 2 mins apart from first two to the last two.

Attachments

• Jackson Hole 2009 Hill climb 211.JPG
    Jackson Hole 2009 Hill climb 211.JPG
    142.1 KB · Views: 22
  • Jackson Hole 2009 Hill climb 212.JPG
    Jackson Hole 2009 Hill climb 212.JPG
    147.6 KB · Views: 24
  • Jackson Hole 2009 Hill climb 213.JPG
    Jackson Hole 2009 Hill climb 213.JPG
    143.8 KB · Views: 21
  • Jackson Hole 2009 Hill climb 214.JPG
    Jackson Hole 2009 Hill climb 214.JPG
    142.3 KB · Views: 24

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice photos too bad the Oilers are going to lose tonight:beer:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice shots Dragonlady.... Thats God's way of showing us that he loves us Edmontonions... Last night the sky over Calgary was Sh!!t brown :confused::rolleyes:

Look up ..Way up..Check the sky...It's falling...Oilers LOSE again.
Now whats GOD telling you.

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Look up ..Way up..Check the sky...It's falling...Oilers LOSE again.
Now whats GOD telling you.

I think God is telling me that the Oilers Suck. He's also telling me that MacTavish can't coach worth a crap. I think I counted 2 hits all night... in a Game they HAD to win??? I could'nt believe it? NOOOO drive what so ever... pathetic. This is after He had the "BIG SPEECH" with the team... PFFFFTT???

Oh Yah... nice pictures Dragonlady :)

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i dont understand how this went from some excellant pics, thanks dl, to an oilers flamouts discussion. But here is my opinion of the oilers flameouts disscussion, As oilers fans we have come to accept that our coach suks and our team has very little drive in important games. we have been struggling for playoff contention for a while now. As for the flameouts they were near the top of west division only 2 weeks ago and now will be lucky if they are not fighting our oilers for t times. we have been having trouble sealing the deal all year the flamouts were doin good but when it comes down to it they suck harder than a hoover on 220v. just my two cents.:cool:

G

Guest1

As for the flameouts they were near the top of west division only 2 weeks ago and now will be lucky if they are not fighting our oilers for t times. we have been having trouble sealing the deal all year the flamouts were doin good but when it comes down to it they suck harder than a hoover on 220v. just my two cents.:cool:

Wanna bet? Only one team sucking on a 220v HOOVER and that is the LOSERTON OILDRIPS and that peep GUZZLER ADAMS ... now I will go read WTF this thread is even about :d

Top Bottom