Edmonton socks, Calgary rocks. Prove me wrong.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
EdmontonWater-800x533.jpg

8666623.jpg

Both are nice rivers in there own way.

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
Roumer has it they have this this thing called "Gaydar" where they can sense their own kind. Very telling....

I was at Wilcox at Century, he sounded fine. Maybe the OP is just old?
View attachment 220229
it.

I played poker after the concert. The local poker players hated me because I won money from them. Heehee

Were you wearing a Klim jacket? I saw a guy wearing one and my gaydar went off. Scared me away. Then I was gonna steal it. Bahahahaha

Last edited:

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Calgary is going downhill fast. Edmonton is worse in my opinion but Calgary is sure catching up in a hurry. As soon as the housing market gets back on it's feet, I'm gonzo

Good luck with real estate prices coming back anytime soon. Unless you wanted to wait 5-8 years if ever.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
David Wilcox is a cool old dude but why are you following him on tour?

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wilcox is a beauty man. I have a good friend that did sound for him 25 years ago. He told me story’s about pulling him off stage. Wasn’t uncommon for him to play in smaller venues for 6-7 hours. Or until the sauce to hold of him. Nothing fake about him tho. What you hear on the radio is exactly what you got in concert.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wilcox is a beauty man. I have a good friend that did sound for him 25 years ago. He told me story’s about pulling him off stage. Wasn’t uncommon for him to play in smaller venues for 6-7 hours. Or until the sauce to hold of him. Nothing fake about him tho. What you hear on the radio is exactly what you got in concert.

Saw him at Hoagie Barmichaels in Mississauga long ago, a very "sociable" entertainer!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
alot of the roads in the Edmonton area are just fkn beat.

might be because they are built on arctic tundra? not sure

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
alot of the roads in the Edmonton area are just fkn beat.

might be because they are built on arctic tundra? not sure

Edmonton prefers to blow their budgets on LRT transit and bike lanes. Then they cry to the feds and prov govts for help to build infrastructure that they (the city) neglected. If the Provincial govt didn't design and build the ring road...it would prob be LRT tracks...and it still wouldn't be completed ....and it would have had numerous ****ups....the city tends to ****up every big project they do....

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Living in Edmonton my whole life I would have to agree; Edmonton is a ****hole compared to Calgary.
4 years ago I would not have said this statement though

Top Bottom