Edmonton socks, Calgary rocks. Prove me wrong.

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
Edmonton-Dirty, old buildings, run down, hardcore crowd, surly people, ugly girls, bad music, Great sled shops.

Calgary-Clean, happy, friendly people, great music, pretty girls. Crappy sled shops.

Edmonton should just close down. Bahahahahaha

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Edmonton-Dirty, old buildings, run down, hardcore crowd, surly people, ugly girls, bad music, Great sled shops.

Calgary-Clean, happy, friendly people, great music, pretty girls. Crappy sled shops.

WTF provoked this nonsense?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what about surrey vs Vancouver city?

poor old surrey sitting out there in a field, just waiting for Vancouver to slide into the ocean haha

Surrey is the Edmonton of the lower main land.

Last edited:

win

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I guess you found Eric in Cowgary ?

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
WTF provoked this nonsense?

I was in Ed and Calg this weekend. I got a different feeling from each city. I haven’t seen the pros or cons of each city before. S &M is on the cutting edge of all things Alberta so this could be a good opportunity to hear from the south end of a north bound horse. I mean the horses mouth.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Which city did David Wilcox sound better in KDogg?

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was in Ed and Calg this weekend. I got a different feeling from each city. I haven’t seen the pros or cons of each city before. S &M is on the cutting edge of all things Alberta so this could be a good opportunity to hear from the south end of a north bound horse. I mean the horses mouth.

If anyone would know about the south end of a northbound horse that would be you.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
gee...I'da thunk K-dog would feel right at home in Edmonton bathed in his familiar sea of orange minded folk

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im not from either city, but I really like the south better, really good country down there.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Edmonton is home of the Liberals and NDP. That answers a lot of questions right there.

Top Bottom