Edmonton Snowmobile and ATV show 2008

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Re: Edmonton Sled Show

Decals that we plan to have available to purchase at the show.

16"wide in Black or White for people to put on their trailers and rear windows of trucks..will be available in limited quantity only.

5.5" clear backed decal in Black or White that will be there as well for sleds, smaller trailers etc.

Sorry Tyler, we didn't discuss this last night at the meeting...my bad...

We do not have decals this year.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score

Decals that we plan to have available to purchase at the show.

16"wide in Black or White for people to put on their trailers and rear windows of trucks..will be available in limited quantity only.

5.5" clear backed decal in Black or White that will be there as well for sleds, smaller trailers etc.

Sorry Tyler, we didn't discuss this last night at the meeting...my bad...

Now I look like a total jackass, thanks Bunnyman! I'll remember this!

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I hope there is some S&M schwag left when i get there on saturday....need some small decals and toques for sure. what time does the show run until on friday night? gotta wait until the rugrats are out of school before leaving. staying at the Ramada in Stony fri and sat nites...

WhiteDragon

Reaction score

All I am looking for is information about riding in Western Canada. I have ridden in 6 different provinces, but never west of Candle Lake, SK.
And to see the new sleds, of course.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com

From what I saw last night there is little chance of us running out...but there is always a chance...first come first serve.

I hope there is some S&M schwag left when i get there on saturday....need some small decals and toques for sure. what time does the show run until on friday night? gotta wait until the rugrats are out of school before leaving. staying at the Ramada in Stony fri and sat nites...

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Trucks is almost loaded, and we will be heading out first thing !

Stop by the VARDA booth and introduce yourselves

Staying at the Four Point if anyone wants to have a wobbly after the show !

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

All I am looking for is information about riding in Western Canada. I have ridden in 6 different provinces, but never west of Candle Lake, SK.

There will be a few places there that will have info on riding in BC..

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

TG.... Does ya gots a XL PINK t-shirt for Snotty !???:d:eek::):beer:

White xl shows off my nipples better:d

Admin. take note a MOD started it.:eek:

BF take note of the holes in your pistoms:d

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

hey teeroy we are staying at a ramada as well, not sure witch one, all i know is its 5 mins away from the show

doublek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

That'll be the Ramada right be the city center airport I believe. Right by where I live. It's really close to northlands. Friday and saturday night might be pretty crazy for parking because of the Celion Dion concert.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

hey teeroy we are staying at a ramada as well, not sure witch one, all i know is its 5 mins away from the show
I'll be out in Stony Plain PR, about a half hour or so from the show at a Ramada Inn Suites. I'm all spoiled on their loft suites, upstairs and downstairs, separate bedrooms and lots of tv's so I don't have to watch Spongebob.....:d

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I put on a ton of miles in my teens ditch-banging and trails in MB. After riding the mountains, I really only want to ride trails to get more comfortable on my sled and develop skills to use in the hills. I think you'll love the mountains.

Top Bottom