Reaction score
pics from the snow show?

hey all, i think you should post some pics from the snow show
ill post some when i get home from school!!:d

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Edmonton Sled Show

Hello all Just wanted to say thank you for all those peeps that stopped by to say Hi and support SS. Met lots of S&M peeps and all the Mods that stoped. nice to meet all of you imsick, wizzy, snowseeker scotford,winterulz,timbo,deano 670, Ron,Ric,Curtis,Tyler,GRD Glen, Dragonlady+ duaghter who started a war between the 2 booths which is not over lol, and many more good people and lots of fun. A big thanks to MR. TABNEIL for all is help with setting up and being the SS trailer runner beatch, thx Neil again big help, Ron and Jeff from QV Performance with there too awsome looking sleds which got alot of attention, and all the eye candy close to our booth.

Thx again everyone for making the edmonton show a good one lets do it again next year can't wait.

Thx
BD

Last edited:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Atta Boy...guess I may need to update you avatar to match your current "Hutterite" beard?
Awesome show,,, really good to see you all again,,, good to meet all of the new faces too...

Attachments

• IMG_2491.000.jpg
    IMG_2491.000.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm impressed your able to get a wife with 3 showers a year, no razor to shave with and you can't ride a turbo...lol...

Just kidding Dan...

And She is a lovely Lady too........gets a little upset when you tell Her we chopped a few Trees down though:d:d

p.s. was Danno's saw

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great Show! I was super busy and had a lot of interest in the trailers. Thanks to all the Snow and Mudders that stopped by my both to say Hi! It was great to meet you!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Great to chat with you at the show...thanks for bringing along the little "up-and-coming" snowandmud member...lol...He's was sooooo cute.

Great Show! I was super busy and had a lot of interest in the trailers. Thanks to all the Snow and Mudders that stopped by my both to say Hi! It was great to meet you!

Attachments

• IMG_2568_1.jpg
    IMG_2568_1.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_2569_1.jpg
    IMG_2569_1.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_2551_1.jpg
    IMG_2551_1.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 143
Top Bottom