Edmonton Snowmobile and ATV show 2008

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If anyone is planning on buying any Klim stuff make sure your in the lineup when the doors open on Friday. See y'all there.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com

Attachments

• normal_IMG_4874.JPG
    normal_IMG_4874.JPG
    74.5 KB · Views: 347
  • IMG_8434_2.JPG
    IMG_8434_2.JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 355
  • IMG_8451_2.JPG
    IMG_8451_2.JPG
    89.8 KB · Views: 340

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey thats amanda standin right next to the dude on his right side.. She's a sweet girl.. She spent the whole weekend at our booth in '06 when we did the silent raffle for the sled for charity(stollery)..

Last edited:

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Paradis Motor Sports will be in Booth 51 Hall B nice and close to Barry and Judy. (Judy any chance I can beg you to bring some cookies to the show!) I won't tell anyone:bowdown: I've been going through summer withdrawals. What booth is S & M in?

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sweet, just a stones throw away!

Snow and Mudders please stop buy and say after your done buying t-shirts and hats etc... from the Snow & Mud booth! I would love to meet you!

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Paradis Motor Sports will be in Booth 51 Hall B nice and close to Barry and Judy. (Judy any chance I can beg you to bring some cookies to the show!) I won't tell anyone:bowdown: I've been going through summer withdrawals. What booth is S & M in?

Firefly: Nice to see that you will have a booth at the show. I haven't decided if I'm going yet but will send LOTS of cookies with the big guy.

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oldest trick in the book, using the calendar like that. ;)

the only bad thing about the amsoil girls is i am not allowed to go to the sled show, or the boat show for that matter without adult supervision, (aka the wifey) so when i stand there with bags in hand, wallet out in other, checking them out thinking i need to buy "lubes" she will hit me, follwed with comments like 'you like that action?" and if i reply i am dead!!!

bigdog67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to here that you might not be coming up for the sled show Judy.Was hoping to introduce you to the girls.

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Sorry to here that you might not be coming up for the sled show Judy.Was hoping to introduce you to the girls.

OOH !! I might have to make the trip after all !! Will see. I'm not much into spending all my time at the show (that's Barry's thing) but I've promised cookies to Firefly and now I want to see your girls. For anyone wondering here, Bigdog67 has the CUTEST little twin girls you have ever seen!! Will PM you closer to the date and we can setup when we will be there.

motorman

Reaction score
I think that they are 52 and 53 Cant quite remeber though.. It's two of the bigger ones so it'll be like 25x60. We'll have the big shop race car trailer there.

congrats on the mcbride move,hope buisnes goes well

Top Bottom