edmonton snow show

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys know its been advertised on this site for like the last month or more, pops up on the advertisement on the left side of the home page every second or third time you load it. Thats like asking someone where your sunglasses are when they are on your head

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys know its been advertised on this site for like the last month or more, pops up on the advertisement on the left side of the home page every second or third time you load it. Thats like asking someone where your sunglasses are when they are on your head

Thanks......I was looking for them......on my head the whole time.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All that time wasted looking for them........., lol, I can recall a few times running back in the house to get my sunglasses when they were on my head the whole time

Thanks......I was looking for them......on my head the whole time.

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Website advertising really does work!!! :p

I many of the ads you see on this site are a result of what you commonly search for on Google...

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
? confused, Really don't think so

Website advertising really does work!!! :p

I many of the ads you see on this site are a result of what you commonly search for on Google...

Last edited:

jdawgtherigpig

Reaction score
i was looking through the exhibitors list on the website. now i know i havent lived around edm for about 10 yrs. but is The Bear not 100.3????? cuz im pretty sure its not 100.5. lol

Top Bottom