Edmonton Rush Lacrosse

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Since the Oilers are sucking as of late, I encourage and challenge everyone to check out an Edmonton Lacrosse game.
Why.....Because there is something for everyone at the games, good loud music, hard hits,the odd fight, high intesity, an unmatched fast paced game, and cheer leaders. As I said something for everyone.They even have 2 choppers that come onto the field before the game, with one being built by Orange County Choppers.
And cheap seats are only $20 and then once the action starts you can move anywhere you want to sit.
I am an advid Oilers fan and have always followed my team, and always will cheer for the copper and blue, but since being introduced to an affordable Edmonton Rush night out, I have had a hard time missing a game, for a fraction of the price for a game that is 10 times more intense than hockey....And I grew up living and breathing hockey.
Newly signed to the Rush as a co-owner is Randy "the natural" Couture who is going to make an appearance sometime this season.
This is the Edmonton Rush's 5 year anniversay in Edmonton and in the National Lacrosse League and I have followed them for the last 4 years being a season ticket holder for the last 3 years. I say come check out the game that started in Canada and is making huge waves across North America.
As I said before, an affordable night out that appeals to everyone.
Enjoy, because I know I will!!!
:wavymsn::danceMsn::ThumbsupMsn:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Yup, have quit watching the oilsers for the rest of the year...... Will be taking in a few rush games. My son plays lacrosse, so he's pumped to see a few games.

Reaction score
HI Everyone,

My name is Danielle Smith and I am a Master’s student in the Department of Sport Management at Brock University in St.Catharines, Ontario. I am looking to recruit 20 dedicated Rush fans who attend games at Rexall Place to support their beloved Rush. I will soon be conducting an online focus group involving Oilers hockey fans, Oil Kings hockey fans and Rush lacrosse fans to better understand why some Edmonton area fans attend games for some teams and not others. As such, I am specifically looking for Rush fans who attend Rush games at Rexall. If you are interested in participating, please let me know.

Thanks

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We go to the games fairly often,It wierd,my wife hates sports but loves going to Rush games.............I dont mind either as those cheerleaders are hot and the action is non stop..They are off to the best start in franchise history.......2 wins and one loss.Went to the Bandits game and the rush wiped the floor with them.I would also encourage everyone to get out and support them,its a lot of fun even if you dont know the rules.
catmando!

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Since the Oilers are sucking as of late, I encourage and challenge everyone to check out an Edmonton Lacrosse game.
Why.....Because there is something for everyone at the games, good loud music, hard hits,the odd fight, high intesity, an unmatched fast paced game, and cheer leaders. As I said something for everyone.They even have 2 choppers that come onto the field before the game, with one being built by Orange County Choppers.
And cheap seats are only $20 and then once the action starts you can move anywhere you want to sit.
I am an advid Oilers fan and have always followed my team, and always will cheer for the copper and blue, but since being introduced to an affordable Edmonton Rush night out, I have had a hard time missing a game, for a fraction of the price for a game that is 10 times more intense than hockey....And I grew up living and breathing hockey.
Newly signed to the Rush as a co-owner is Randy "the natural" Couture who is going to make an appearance sometime this season.
This is the Edmonton Rush's 5 year anniversay in Edmonton and in the National Lacrosse League and I have followed them for the last 4 years being a season ticket holder for the last 3 years. I say come check out the game that started in Canada and is making huge waves across North America.
As I said before, an affordable night out that appeals to everyone.
Enjoy, because I know I will!!!
:wavymsn::danceMsn::ThumbsupMsn:

you can move and sit anywhere you want because they have terrible attendance records. they average 5000-6000 per game and the best they ever did was 11,000 and thats when bruce urban came up with the great idea of $1.00 tickets for that game...even the media AND the oilers said it was a joke.

I enjoy lacrosse and used to be a season ticket holder but I cant stomach going to more than a couple games per year.

i know i will get slamed for this comment:d

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So what do you expect for twenty bucks...........???????????????
Compared to a hundred dollar Hockey game,you cant beat it!
catmando!
And you should get slammed for that statement!

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I prefer supporting teams like the saints or oil kings. Just my feelings on the Rush....

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I prefer supporting teams like the saints or oil kings. Just my feelings on the Rush....

Thats why were on this site,I like reading everyones opinions,was just surprised as you are the first person I heard dis the Rush.
later catmando!

treemongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am a rush season ticket holder and enjoy the game. The players are out there for the game as they have regular jobs also. They play the game and enjoy it unlike the NHL where they don't give a hoot about the fans, or the game, all their in it for is the money.

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i like being the odd man out sometimes:d gets people blood pumpin

You should probably just stick with your non-contact figure skating!!!
Sure in the last few years the Rush haven't made the play-offs, but to say the games aren't entertaining is just hogwash unless you're downing too many beers before the game and then once you get to the game probably passing out.

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You should probably just stick with your non-contact figure skating!!!
Sure in the last few years the Rush haven't made the play-offs, but to say the games aren't entertaining is just hogwash unless you're downing too many beers before the game and then once you get to the game probably passing out.

have you seen some of the women that figure skate?:d

Top Bottom