Edmonton area UTV riders?

Drako99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So a few of my friends have slowly started either selling, trading, or destroying their machines and my riding partners have decreased....

Seeing as I was the only sxs within our group... going out solo isn't much fun, so was wondering who else around here has a UTV and is free on Sundays? (Yes I know it's a bad day to have off but its either Sundays or Mondays for me unfortunately)

Would love to get out and ride more, but solo isn't fun nor that safe

Cheers:beer:

tomanytoysnotnuftime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Myself and some of the guys I ride with are usually up for a sunday ride. Same thing happened to me, I had a few buds with rzr's then they all sold out (fuggers) so I had to find a new crew to ride with. I'm in fort Sask the rest are scattered about. PM me for info

sillyfox

Reaction score
Hi, I just got my razor this summer and have no one to ride with. I work lots so that does not help. I think I might be up for one more ride to some place call roushe or rouch lake or some thing on sept 23 weekend with some friends that have been there before. there should be a better post on here about finding riding partners then just random , some thing that you can quickly check mid week so a person can make plans, like maybe in the forum index "call it lets go for a ride", just a thought.

Top Bottom