edmonton area dirtbike trails

Highryder

Reaction score
anyone know where there is any trails around edmonton.im pretty new to dirtbiking and don't know manny people that have them.any help would be much appreciated.

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
B.U.M.P. barrys ultimate motor sports park, just west of busby i think!:beer:

Andrew.L

Reaction score
It all depends on how far your wanting or willing to drive. There are hundreds of miles in trails north of the of the city in:
Redwater
long island lake
brudenhimer
bump mx track has some trails.

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BUMPS trails are not very beginner friendly, FYI..very tight and technical..atleast they were last time I was there. I recommend Wild Bills, west of the city in St. Francis near Genessee a great track and very user friendly trails with a bit of challenge and trails aren't as narrow and rooty.

But yes as mentioned depends how far your willing to drive, there's trails near Spruce Grove, Bruderhiem, Scotford Refinery (Fort Sask), Red Water, Bon Accord, Long Island Lake, Hinton/Brule, Vega and several motocross tracks as well.

Cheers

soppagas

Reaction score
BUMPS trails are not very beginner friendly, FYI..very tight and technical..atleast they were last time I was there. I recommend Wild Bills, west of the city in St. Francis near Genessee a great track and very user friendly trails with a bit of challenge and trails aren't as narrow and rooty.

But yes as mentioned depends how far your willing to drive, there's trails near Spruce Grove, Bruderhiem, Scotford Refinery (Fort Sask), Red Water, Bon Accord, Long Island Lake, Hinton/Brule, Vega and several motocross tracks as well.

Cheers
Hi im new to Spruce grove just wonering exactly where near spruce is these trails you are talking about ?
Thanks ahead

AB RANGER 007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi im new to Spruce grove just wonering exactly where near spruce is these trails you are talking about ?
Thanks ahead

Wild Bills Motor Sorts Park, call before you go, 780-718-6674, Use Google Earth, (Free). N 53.279585 W 114.385529.

Bump-Berrys Ultra Motorsports PARK. N 53.924408 W 114.1OO871.

Rocky Top ATV Park & R V Camping. N 54.56178 W 113.93838.

Bruce.

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you find any trails let me know. I too am new. I about three hours away but info is always good. I am looking for more single track type bush trails that aren't atv mud bog trails.
Peace River looks like a great spot for hill climbs

Top Bottom