Edgerton?

Kdxer

Reaction score
Has anyone gone dirtbiking/quading by Edgerton? last summer someone told me there was sand dunes and trails out there so i drove around and found a entrance off the highway into the golf course with some sandy trails that were pretty fun.

Attachments

• 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 179

steveo10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
yes its a wicked place to hit some trails and find some of the open sand areas. i useally unload at a friends farm but once in a while we unload by the bar along the tracks.

durion

Reaction score
Drove the Rhino all day out there, yesterday, extremely fun and full of sanddunes, and simple trails.

Mike_1987

Reaction score
I rode there yesterday for the first time. Its an awesome place. Is it open to riding all year? and can you camp in the area?

kokanee 800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I rode there yesterday for the first time. Its an awesome place. Is it open to riding all year? and can you camp in the area?

I think its crown land south of the Hi-Way but isnt on the north, I recall a few years back when i lived in the area there were some closure signs for a month late summer maybe.

Where did you stage, past that little Battery (west on highway towards Edgerton) to next road south - there ithink i saw a sign once.

** if you into the sand and stuff head over to the Suffern lake area - you will find some dunes as well

Mike_1987

Reaction score
We parked by the bar in town and rode from there. I'll have to check that area out also. I think I'll be driving that way all the time even for day trips

durion

Reaction score
Good question can you camp out there??? And where about is suffern lake??????

Top Bottom