Ecko Marine?

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I put in a request to Ecko Marine with an estimated shipping cost for a small part. I put it in 3 different times to be honest. Has anyone had any experience with these cats? So far, I have no answer, so I'm not in a huge rush to place the order, but they are one of the closer dealers that offers the online ordering tom foolery. I guess i should mention its for ski doo stuff.

Just looking for some other opinions, maybe I had some bad luck?

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Echo Marine is in Alberta Beach AB. Could you not find one closer to you. Try calling them maybe. JMHO

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I live within 5 mins of Echo and I chose not to buy there even though I bought an XP. Everything seems to be an issue when talking to people who have dealt with them.

kjb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Playmore in Crecent Valley has done me well so far.They are a Ski Doo dealer and I have not heard anything bad about them as well.

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Playmore in Crecent Valley has done me well so far.They are a Ski Doo dealer and I have not heard anything bad about them as well.

Yea, I'm thinking that may be the place to go. Not having a dealer in town sucks. I am not into getting stuff shipped out, but what can a guy do?

Keeperswilly

Reaction score
I bought a brand new boat from them in 2006, and it was the worst buying experience I've had in my life. Especially when it started falling apart the first weekend i had it out. There were a bunch of other issues with them. I tryed to resolve it with them, but the ------- owner, or manager, I think his name was Marvin, wouldn't work with me at all. Told them I was going to be buying a new sled in a couple months too, and they basically didnt give a rat's ass, they already had there 26K for the boat. So, needless to say, I bought a brand new sled somewhere else in the fall. I deal with Martin equipment for the boat now, and there ok, still nothing special though.

Last edited by a moderator:

ratpak

Reaction score
Try Willerton in Wainright. I just bought a new sled there and Bruce (Willerton) was great to deal with. I'm sure he can ship you whatever you need. (I try to support anyone that gives me great service, even if it's a little out of my way. JMO)

Top Bottom