easy ride on frisby 18/19

eClKaNdY

Reaction score
ok i promised to my friend i will give her a ride on revy before chritsmas but seems like all my riding buddy are busy so i'm looking for some people for ride.
she been out to radium last year with me so i presume i'll be alright to handle the sled with 2 on it on frisby(fairly meadow)

i usually just tag with somebody on parking lot but i think it will be hard when they see me and her on same sled...and i don't wan't to go there by myself so if anybody up for a easy ride on the 18 and 19 december let me know
by th way i'm on calgary and i have room on my deck for a sled...
thanks

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Riding two-up in Revy in early season is really asking for trouble....well...unless the freind is 85 lbs and yer running a turbo with a 174 track....then you might be OK.

zenk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya i wouldnt go to far from the trail cause you will be getting stuck alot

SX_Viper_mtx

Reaction score
ok i promised to my friend i will give her a ride on revy before chritsmas but seems like all my riding buddy are busy so i'm looking for some people for ride.
she been out to radium last year with me so i presume i'll be alright to handle the sled with 2 on it on frisby(fairly meadow)

i usually just tag with somebody on parking lot but i think it will be hard when they see me and her on same sled...and i don't wan't to go there by myself so if anybody up for a easy ride on the 18 and 19 december let me know
by th way i'm on calgary and i have room on my deck for a sled...
thanks

Hey man,
i missed ur call the other day but i figured u'd be goin sleddin, i can't this weekend i wish i could the gf's parents are coming and i gotta stick around...
the snow looks soo good too, i'll be out around x-mas sometime for sure!!!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if it were me i'd just go to quartz creek instead.... i don't think id go to anyother place with 2 and the snow the way it is.... we will be there on the 18th if ya want to be shown around...

eClKaNdY

Reaction score
if it were me i'd just go to quartz creek instead.... i don't think id go to anyother place with 2 and the snow the way it is.... we will be there on the 18th if ya want to be shown around...

well i actually change my plans... i borrow a sled from my friend and she will drive mine this week end... and yeah i'm gonna hit quartz creek instead... so if you still want to ride with us we will be at quartz parking lot around 8... look for a red dodge with a black and a yellow summit xp

or call me pierre 403 333-3932

Top Bottom