Early season riding conditions!!!!!!!!

raven-lunatic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cheers to you Savage,just got into Revy tonite,not much happing as far as snow goes coming over the pass, so I guess i'll go for Razer Ride

09snopro153

Reaction score
Hi im from merritt and am looking to head there this weekend for a possible ride? even its just a road ride or whatever but wanted some info from anyone whos local there and could let me know how much snow and if it has been snowing there etc? any info would be awesome thank you :)

SAVAGE420

Reaction score
Website
www.bansheehq.com
Hi im from merritt and am looking to head there this weekend for a possible ride? even its just a road ride or whatever but wanted some info from anyone whos local there and could let me know how much snow and if it has been snowing there etc? any info would be awesome thank you :)

I wouldn't even bother yet, not enough snow to ride anywhere around here yet really, unless you like to ride alot of rocks to get to a couple inches of snow on top of rocks.

I would hold off until we get a good couple dumps. :beer:

09snopro153

Reaction score
thanks for the heads up man just joined the site today. look forward to some wicked riding over there when she dumps! just got a brand new sled this season so im chomping at the bit! lol :beer::d

budlite

Reaction score
maybe saskatchewan or manitoba they are getting pounded with pow,whose in lets go!

Top Bottom