He didn't have any fish like marlin or something lol

He used to be a gold dealer, hence the rings and sh!t lol

He also used to be a rock band roady, super cool story's and stuff

U should see the pics on his walls of bands he used to hang arms around \m/

sent while drinking tea's

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I noticed he purposely pulled out the gold and let er dangle at the end of the day like "I own these hills boy, don't f*** with me".....As he munches on a "brownie". Lol

I would check your facts on the brownies ingredients before painting him with that brush. I know for a fact he counsels kids struggling with addiction and has been sober for many years. If he wasn't, he'd probably be dead, thats what he has told me. I have been out fishing with him as well as riding, been to his place and he's been over to mine. Never once saw him drink or take anything, ever.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would check your facts on the brownies ingredients before painting him with that brush. I know for a fact he counsels kids struggling with addiction and has been sober for many years. If he wasn't, he'd probably be dead, thats what he has told me. I have been out fishing with him as well as riding, been to his place and he's been over to mine. Never once saw him drink or take anything, ever.
100 % agree

Just cause he's from Malikwa means nothing

sent while drinking tea's

AxysAssault

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Didn't mean to assume or insult. Pretty sure I heard him mention that they were special is all.

I'll have to ask him about his roadie days next time we make it out. From the stories we heard throughout the day, seems like he was into some crazy sports and did some wild antics.

Anyways,

Anyone get out on Sunday after the bit of snowfall?

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Didn't mean to assume or insult. Pretty sure I heard him mention that they were special is all.

I'll have to ask him about his roadie days next time we make it out. From the stories we heard throughout the day, seems like he was into some crazy sports and did some wild antics.

Anyways,

Anyone get out on Sunday after the bit of snowfall?

Went to Eagles, best day of the year.

revbyu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
By the looks of the forecast - there might b better days to come !

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

Shermanator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well well well, here we are, possibly the last month of sledding and the four of us, Billdozer, SledDawg "174" and myself hit Blue Lk, for the deepest snow this season!!! What can I say, the snow was 5 Star, the weather in that 2.5 Star area. Snowing and blowing, that's what it was doing all over the hill, but with snow like we had it made no difference cause it blocked out the goggles anyways.
We hit the lower meadows on the way up first, untouched, chewed that to pieces, then below the cabin, absolutely awesome, ripped that to shreds, went to the looooowwwerrrrrrrrrr meadows on the other side of the cabin, snow way to deep, then back to the cabin for lunch, hit Cummings "and area", ripped that all up, and finally called it a day! Billdozer was showing off to our new guy, "174", and actually performed his barrel roll right in front of him, that and how deep his track could dig down. Not to much carnage, I cleaned the snow off one tree for everyone so they wouldn't hit it, and that was about it!
Snowing like a bugger the entire time up there and when we came down, avy rating is ugly so be careful out there, supposed to be extreme winds up top tomorrow. Pleasure riding with you "174", give us a shout again. OK, Saturday is fine! I did include one pic of Big Nasty from his Lumby trip just the other day, a ton of snow up there as well. And just a FYI for all those Provinces east of BC, the hwy is going to be closed starting tomorrow so you don't have to come out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 170302a.jpg
    170302a.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 229
  • 170302b.jpg
    170302b.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 211
  • 170302c.jpg
    170302c.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 216
  • 170302e.jpg
    170302e.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 208
  • 170302d.jpg
    170302d.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 212

Big nasty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great snow on Monday, stupid deep yesterday and even stupider deep today! Not sure if that's a word but wow! Took the wife out today and didn't even leave the trail! Well I did, might have been too deep for only here 2nd time. It was well over the handle bars and the 3" 163" worked for it today!!

Big nasty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's really is not that good, the sled struggling for air and all that snow in the face! Changing goggles all the time and endless Pillows and pillows of fluffy snow! Needing a shovel to put your food in the muff pot or change googles. Not needing sctrachers and all that fuel you burn. Full tank of fuel and a jerry can by 2pm costing you $60. Really wonder why I still do it! Hahahahaha

Shermanator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's really is not that good, the sled struggling for air and all that snow in the face! Changing goggles all the time and endless Pillows and pillows of fluffy snow! Needing a shovel to put your food in the muff pot or change googles. Not needing sctrachers and all that fuel you burn. Full tank of fuel and a jerry can by 2pm costing you $60. Really wonder why I still do it! Hahahahaha

And don't forget the collision with the Mrs. sled, and obvious result of to much snow! Best stay home!��

Top Bottom