Eagle Valley / Sicamous Updates 2016/17

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Made it to owls yesterday. Only one bad creek. Couple small ones. Snow was good over skinny ridge. But lots of fog so we stayed in the trees
Ya the big Creek sucks without a bridge there

Was wet belts for everyone last Sunday going across it

sent while drinking tea's

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Arent you in charge of signage Jeffafa? Just spray paint Blue Slough on a piece of plywood and nail er up...
Yup I am, but need snow to get it up the tree ect

Groomer will do it

BillyYork

Reaction score
D you need a cb to radio in on blue lake road or can you use a 2 way walky set a sertaum channel?

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Vhf channel posted on the sign, think it's rr21 if I recall

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, went to bluelake Saturday via the connection trail from hell lol

Went to owlshead today, good snow up top, Creek crossings still suck balls

Trails need a groom in the worst way, man there must have been lots up this last week

BillDozer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So Trail pass purchased when can we expect some grooming?
Yup, went to bluelake Saturday via the connection trail from hell lol

Went to owlshead today, good snow up top, Creek crossings still suck balls

Trails need a groom in the worst way, man there must have been lots up this last week

mlins18

Reaction score
Anyone been up to Eagles this past weekend? I know the trail needs a lot of snow and there is a ton of landmines once a guys in there. Just havent heard much since a week or so ago when someone said they busted trail in. Just wondering if anyone was in and how it was. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

framtam

Reaction score
Anyone up for a rip tomorrow? Sky is supposed to be clear. PM me ��

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
D you need a cb to radio in on blue lake road or can you use a 2 way walky set a sertaum channel?

vhf not CB, the FRS/GMRS radios are worthless for communicating with industrial traffic, they don't talk to each other.

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone been up to Eagles this past weekend? I know the trail needs a lot of snow and there is a ton of landmines once a guys in there. Just havent heard much since a week or so ago when someone said they busted trail in. Just wondering if anyone was in and how it was. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Lots of land mines still very low on snow not recommended lakes are not frozen yet and creeks are not filled in. Need a few more storms to cycle and roll through

Rode owls yesterday creeks are still open and a challenge to get in, caught a rock dropping into the backside and bent a spindle, attempted to put the trail over into hunters but the draw is impassable still open and flowing. Need snow

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of land mines still very low on snow not recommended lakes are not frozen yet and creeks are not filled in. Need a few more storms to cycle and roll through

Rode owls yesterday creeks are still open and a challenge to get in, caught a rock dropping into the backside and bent a spindle, attempted to put the trail over into hunters but the draw is impassable still open and flowing. Need snow
Which trail??? , down and around to stash from video??

Or the quick way up over super bowl or up from Morton Lake past Mara lookout trail

Some one two Sundays ago, did the down and around from the hunters side, and we did both super bowl and Mara lookout into hunters last weekend and the weekend before

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a couple buddies go into Sugarloaf, said it was very low on snow.
Oh yes it would be still forsure

Even the back way into griffin would be the same

It's getting close and better, pretty much as soon as the lower cut blocks get full and can't see much sticking out would be the tell tale there is enough now

Top Bottom