Eagle Valley / Sicamous Updates 2016/17

Shermanator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What the heck Sherm? Having some troubles? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They were just being mean to me, that and first day "can't sled worth a s@*t" syndrome! SledDawg's turn is coming, he was pretty cocky with his new Poo but there's a few spots when we get more snow we'll get him into and it'll be his turn for pictures!!:cool:

revbyu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So with all the precip lately what are chances of headed up owls side !

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chad from innerspace came on snow bike from owlshead on Sunday to bluelake

They parked at 12-13 km, said lots of skinny spots

And owlshead was not really good with raging creeks

sent while drinking tea's

Reactions: GRD

BillDozer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mean you were riding with 2 cream puffs Sherm I'm home today so I will show you mean soon :rolleyes:
They were just being mean to me, that and first day "can't sled worth a s@*t" syndrome! SledDawg's turn is coming, he was pretty cocky with his new Poo but there's a few spots when we get more snow we'll get him into and it'll be his turn for pictures!!:cool:

Shermanator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mean you were riding with 2 cream puffs Sherm I'm home today so I will show you mean soon :rolleyes:

Thanks Billy, ya, they were picking on me! Next time they can lead with their Poo's in the fog! Can't always use the Doo as a throw away ya know! :rant:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
For anyone who has ever ridden the pipeline from the tin shack to coal, creeks are nothing lol.

You mean these creeks...................

100B0180.jpg

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You mean these creeks...................

View attachment 200469

Yeah it looks in good shape that day! Crossed it more times than I like. Icing up everything lol

But I know the access to Owls head can suck early. Often you hope there is enough snow in the trees and log hop across the blown down.

After this system it will start to fill in.

Big nasty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Parked at km 10 on owlshead side today, snowing all day, blowing and white out in spots on the way back, tracks were covered and we did mark a few creeks, trees and ditches which others should stay away from. Still a great day no broken parts or bent bumpers.

revbyu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
By the looks of the overnight forecast - there might be a little fresssh up top tomorrow !

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Parked at km 10 on owlshead side today, snowing all day, blowing and white out in spots on the way back, tracks were covered and we did mark a few creeks, trees and ditches which others should stay away from. Still a great day no broken parts or bent bumpers.
where did you do the majority of your riding

Shermanator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Owwwww, I think that hurt! I do remember someone else that day bending a bumper! And, the new one I have is said to bring out more of my virginal and feminine qualities, then I'll be able to ride just like SledDawg!! Sounds like a win win to me. Top secret pic in from top secret source of today's sledding, rotters!!!

Attachments

• Bumper.jpg
    Bumper.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 506
  • SecretSpot.jpg
    SecretSpot.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 503

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Owwwww, I think that hurt! I do remember someone else that day bending a bumper! And, the new one I have is said to bring out more of my virginal and feminine qualities, then I'll be able to ride just like SledDawg!! Sounds like a win win to me. Top secret pic in from top secret source of today's sledding, rotters!!!

If you are up for some shenanigans early to mid week this coming week I may head out that way. Mid week riding buddies are hard to find this winter it seems.

ren

Reaction score
I work nights and have days off mid week all winter if you're looking for someone to ride (dig) with.
Once I get a new A-Arm and shock that is!:d

Shermanator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you are up for some shenanigans early to mid week this coming week I may head out that way. Mid week riding buddies are hard to find this winter it seems.

Hmmmmmmm, must have been the virginal comment, sounds good, PM'd ya!!

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was up Blue today - have to say 2 to 3 ft of fresh depending where u were - was definitely a tree ride day - snowing / blowing visibilty was the greastest !

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk
did Greg's rhino turn up. Looks like the perfect conditions to resume the search.

kingcat162

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anybody sledding up eagle pass yet? or is it too early with the lakes up there? i know the road up can be brutal too when they are logging

Top Bottom