Eagle Valley / Sicamous Conditions 2019-2020

BillDozer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Brian for the report looks like we now wait for snow............

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got home from a week of riding west Yellowstone and did a tour around blue lake today. Disappointing describes it. Lots of unhappy visitors up there today. It is cockstiff snow.

snowcannon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First Aid sleigh. Wonder if somebody actually got hurt...
b9eee15e05f56f440cc3d82bc72f92e0.jpg

powder dreams

Reaction score
we rode Monday and it was the worst day iv had this season but honesty not that bad. real wind blown but still rode a few areas that were over the hood. it was wind blown in most places. snow in the trees has set up pretty good to but the storm today should help.

BillDozer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went to Blue today lasted and hour and came down, there is a hard crust everywhere and the snow has compressed under it with about 4" of fresh on top not what I am accustomed to was disappointed how little was there after the snow fall in town anyone ride the other area's and find anything different?

Shermanator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went to Blue today lasted and hour and came down, there is a hard crust everywhere and the snow has compressed under it with about 4" of fresh on top not what I am accustomed to was disappointed how little was there after the snow fall in town anyone ride the other area's and find anything different?

That's it, selling the 175 and going to a fan cooled Tundra, ice fishing here I come!:(

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Figured as much

Did note the storms have had more snow in owls area than east to blue

It's funny how much different the amount of snow can be, but not that far apart

revbyu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know Jeff doesnt want any more snow to shovel but , I think its time for Doug to start snow dancing again !!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I know Jeff doesnt want any more snow to shovel but , I think its time for Doug to start snow dancing again !!
Well Brian, some thought the "dance" was great and others thought it was worn out. We doo need something to appease Mother Nature and the snow Gods.

Sure glad I have a basement to finish and keep me busy because I hate riding on hard compacted snow. I totally understand where Sherm is coming from when he mentions ice fishing!!

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well Brian, some thought the "dance" was great and others thought it was worn out. We doo need something to appease Mother Nature and the snow Gods.

Sure glad I have a basement to finish and keep me busy because I hate riding on hard compacted snow. I totally understand where Sherm is coming from when he mentions ice fishing!!
Basement can wait for summer.......get outside and dance��

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Basement can wait for summer.......get outside and dance��

He's right Doug. It'll be a nice and cool place to be during the dog days of summer when it's smoking hot outside.

Then the summer work I have planned will have to wait for two summers. If the snow were sweet, I'd be out a little more but right now the snow sucks. Gotta getter done guys!

Aaron, it is kind of like haying.............

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
without a doubt ferniesnow would be out riding if he felt the conditions were good. His season average clearly states he doesn't miss too many good days and lots of okay days.

Top Bottom