Eagle Snatches Kid....

Grinder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe its real seen one take a poodle that was on a leash being walked in BC.

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow. looks pretty convincing. That boy would need medical attention if those talons sunk in at all. Not to mention the small fall.

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: OMG!!! Thank god it let go.

Ooopps sorry didn't see it was posted already.... Pretty good fake if it is one.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I don't know.....if it is real, then the father of the kid is an oblivious fawktard....how could yOu not be aware of a 6' wide eagle swooping down toward your kid? From my limited knowledge of eagles, I thought that once they latched on to their prey, they can't release it. I've heard of them drowning because the fish they hooked was too big to fly with.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I don't know.....if it is real, then the father of the kid is an oblivious fawktard....how could yOu not be aware of a 6' wide eagle swooping down toward your kid? From my limited knowledge of eagles, I thought that once they latched on to their prey, they can't release it. I've heard of them drowning because the fish they hooked was too big to fly with.
I think the above is a fasle statement, Seen a video of them releasing it because it was too heavy.

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I heard it didnt get a full on grip because of the childs jacket, BUT its some crazy chit I tellz ya!

Stickyfingers

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Just about got out of 17 and a half more years of child support payments!!

Top Bottom