E3 Sparkplugs

Black Cheep

Reaction score
Hi guys, just letting you know that I am importing the e3 plugs from the US for our snowmobiles. I have a 2007 Rev and personally I think the sled does run stronger. My friends say the same, but sorry we don't have a sled dyno to do a plug comparison. I sell them for $10.00 a plug (Canadian) and I ship through the mail. I also have two places that will be stocking them (one in Golden and one in Revy). They should have the plugs by Jan 2. I currently carry only the E3.31 which fits most sleds. My '07 is a Rotax, and it a nice touch to run a performance plug cheaper than what Ski Doo sells them for. To ensure it is the right plug for your sled, please look at the link below for fit. I sleds start on about page 47. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at randy@frankensled.com. I am based out of Cochrane, and please let me know if there is a way I can help you out.

Thanks,

Randy

Black Cheep

Reaction score
Make sure you are running the right plug number. Last I checked they were carring the lawnmower plugs. If they are correct, good deal. Sure beats the $13.00 stock J plug from NGK.

Randy

Pappillion

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Horsepower television did a dyno run on these plugs on 4 stroke vehicle motors. They do actually perform better than all other plugs. Both in power and emmisions. I will try to find an episode number for you.

Top Bottom