E-key 3deg timing module by boondocker

swabby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is any one running one of these and what value will it provide ? for running high boost ? its on boondockers site but no info on it .

Last edited:

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya, curious as well? From what I understand, it helps by retaining the base timing at the the bottom end, but retards as the rpm's rise, allowing more boost pressure with out detonating.

swabby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i ordered one today ,they sell a 3 deg. e-key for turbo application, boondockers said it will help reduce detonation caused by high boost /lower fuel quality/high compression /elevation and this is achieved by progressively retarding timing up to 3 deg. at max rpm ,this is achieved with out any power loss. kinda cool and only @ $140 bucks

P_ZIZZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
interested in how these things perform! When you guys try it out let us know!

taz1000

Reaction score
Ran mine on the weekend for two days with the boondocker E-Key on 50% race 112 and 50%91 pump gas with no problems and no detonation codes. That was at 12 pounds of boost. going to try 14 pounds next trip .

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You never said what sled, who's turbo kit, any other motor mods...? more info please!!!

Ran mine on the weekend for two days with the boondocker E-Key on 50% race 112 and 50%91 pump gas with no problems and no detonation codes. That was at 12 pounds of boost. going to try 14 pounds next trip .

Top Bottom