Dynoport in Canada?

MtnMaster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anywhere the snow is deep, and the hills are steep
Any one know of any good places in Canada, preferably western canada to order Dynoport pipes from? Seems like I can order from the US, pay the shipping and brokerage fees and still end up much less than what the local dealer wants. I'd really like to order from a Canadian company if I can, but will obviously go with what's cheaper. Any help is appreciated.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im guessing they are one of the ridiculously expense places he is talking about. Be way cheaper to just order a setup from somewhere else.

Ill never forget the time I stopped in at Specialty sleds after buying my first sled after finishing university (had to go without one for a few years). I told ken I only had 500 to put into the sled for add ons........where would be the best bang for my buck. Well the idiot trys to sell me a $450 vent kit. Never waste my time there again.

If the dynoport setup you are looking for is for an 08-10 xp by any chance, there is a good deal on a used setup on kijiji. Guy is up in tumbler ridge.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im guessing they are one of the ridiculously expense places he is talking about. Be way cheaper to just order a setup from somewhere else.

Ill never forget the time I stopped in at Specialty sleds after buying my first sled after finishing university (had to go without one for a few years). I told ken I only had 500 to put into the sled for add ons........where would be the best bang for my buck. Well the idiot trys to sell me a $450 vent kit. Never waste my time there again.

If the dynoport setup you are looking for is for an 08-10 xp by any chance, there is a good deal on a used setup on kijiji. Guy is up in tumbler ridge.

everyone has opinions about different shops. always treated me well. i paid less than 500 for my dynoport pipe whcih i thought was very fair.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any one know of any good places in Canada, preferably western canada to order Dynoport pipes from? Seems like I can order from the US, pay the shipping and brokerage fees and still end up much less than what the local dealer wants. I'd really like to order from a Canadian company if I can, but will obviously go with what's cheaper. Any help is appreciated.

Are you still in Hinton? Riderz in edson deals with dynoport.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ikillcats

Reaction score

I also had a poor experience dealing with Specialty Sleds and heard some negative feedback from my bro. I hate to bash Specialty because i made previous deals with them in the past that were good. I also wana order a Dynoport or HPS but don't wana deal at Specialty Sled anymore lol

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just order from Rich (Dyno Port) him self as he is very good to deal with and gets things out very quick.

Top Bottom