Driver's Licence required on your person when riding

HOTLAP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was informed by rcmp that it had to be the original reg and pink slip. Photocopies not allowed.
The photocopies are for out on the trail, I always have the originals in the truck at the staging area. Any reasonable cop would be fine with that I'm sure, of course if your being a jerk they will be too.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
usually they will give you 24hrs to produce the original copy, usually will take a photocopy most times. and yes they can be ultra picky and give you a ticket, which is usually thrown out in court or a visit to the crown prosecutor. has been my experience so far.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never know what transpired before stopping u! And sometimes, Just a jerk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like to keep my wallet with me all the time. I have a waterproof box for the phone, wallet, pink card, etc. I'd way rather take my chances with it in the bush than leaving it in the truck at the staging area or camp for some doped up fawktard to steal out of my truck.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Long weekend coming be sure to have all your proper papers.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Used to see lots of broken out side windows with taped on pieces of plastic going home from a weekend end of sledding. I am guessing most of their wallets where gone as well. Surprising how a good old fashion beating works wonders to stop this kind of stuff, but the courts are kind of on the side of these ass hats and not worth losing your rights over. Each year I see policing turning into cash cow looking for money, if it keeps going at this rate it will be a legalized organized crime ring in no time.

Last edited:

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In todays world I am not sure why you have to pack any dam thing with you, it takes thousands of dollars to register all this stuff. One snap of a picture and all your licenses and registrations should come right up. But then again if your not interested in catching thieves and only interested in fines, more red tape is the way to go.

Top Bottom