Driveline Specialties in Calgary !

Summitboy

Reaction score
If anyone needs driveshaft work done in Calgary talk to Corey from Driveline Specialties 403 523 9990. He does sweet work. I had my Dodge shafts balanced and new Spicer ujoints installed. Can't believe how smooth the driveline is now !

I am getting them to make me a one piece aluminum driveshaft for my 3500 dually next !

Call and talk to Corey !

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've known Corey for a number of years, and he is one of the best driveline guys I've met! Stoked to see him with his own shop!!

Summitboy

Reaction score
Corey just made my one piece 5" aluminum driveshaft for my 1 ton dually Chev. Shudder and vibration gonzo ! When I get a second I will post up some pics. I noticed how smooth it was instantly. He sure is knowledgable about driveline ! Fun to watch him work for once LOL.

Everyone should have even their stock shafts straightened and balanced. It is so cheap to do and makes your truck much much better IMO.

10h6ct2.jpg

4k73hc.jpg

jkez3p.jpg

sc81ap.jpg

33zcyew.jpg

Last edited:

dvst8r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
+1 here.

We have had a couple driveshafts built by Corey now as well, and he is a fellow sledder (turbo apex, try not to hold it against him... LOL). Actually having a one piece being built for 2006 cclb Dodge as this is being written.

4x4racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Blew the front shaft out of my chev dually and now back running Christmas Eve great service great work great prices
feels strange to be treated so well in Calgary that's almost a thing of the past around hear now I can go sledding thanks a lot to Corey will be getting my race truck shafts done for next season

Top Bottom