Dream snowbike

Husaberg76

Reaction score
I'll check with the guys but I don't see any reason why not to join us there. As long as you can meet us there. Our trailers look to be full.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'd be meeting u there.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

rhody605

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now just need snow.
2ed4f5fdb6b482b678674170bf599f49.jpg

Big Jon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess you can buy them from parts Canada, I think anyone can order/sell them.

Interested to see what cat does to tweak it, that single rail is sure different

Camso Built the ski and track for Cat, Cat designed part of the rail. The difference is the Sherco bike Cat uses as a base.

rhody605

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
3 hrs for install. And I did part of it twice. Needed to reverse a strut rod bushing so I would be straight.

I left my rear tire and brake lines and all attached to the swing arm. Rear master cylinder still attached to brake lines.

Front master cylinder and brake lines all still attached to the caliper.

Still have some odds and ends to work out. But nothing related to the camso kit.

Crankcase breather and add ons and such.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ahhhhhh, so that's how their "pre-bled" brake works. Comes with a master cylinder already attached to the hose does it?

Big Jon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still have some odds and ends to work out. But nothing related to the camso kit.

Crankcase breather and add ons and such.

Do mean cutting slits into the breather tube?

rhody605

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going to look at relocating it and putting a possible small filter on it.

I'm told It's routed to the airbox on the husky. And if snow builds up in the air box there is a chance of snow getting into the breather and working its way to the crankcase.

I'm told it's suggested to mount it to the frame and point the end downwards. Some people have added a small filter on the end to slow down any escaping oil in case the bike is on its side for a decent amount of time.

Husaberg76

Reaction score
Going to look at relocating it and putting a possible small filter on it.

I'm told It's routed to the airbox on the husky. And if snow builds up in the air box there is a chance of snow getting into the breather and working its way to the crankcase.

I'm told it's suggested to mount it to the frame and point the end downwards. Some people have added a small filter on the end to slow down any escaping oil in case the bike is on its side for a decent amount of time.

Call brewster west in edmonton,
They have an airbox mod for your bike. Comes with a mini pod filter for your breather tube. The kit is around 180$. Worth every penny, trust me.

sick1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thought brewster was out of turner valley, If hes in edmonton i would like to talk to him.. In other words address phone number, pls and thx

Husaberg76

Reaction score
Thought brewster was out of turner valley, If hes in edmonton i would like to talk to him.. In other words address phone number, pls and thx
U may be right. Haven't talked to him since last year in regards of the air box mod. Nevertheless, yeti snowmx sells the airbox kit on their online store

wombat

Reaction score
C3 also has one that has the NOS Bung welded in as well, makes for very easy NOS installation, if using the BOSS system.

Top Bottom