Dragonladie's New Superduty Broom

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well just paid my third truck payment..... and finally........ I have a truck.. Heres a few pics, more to come. Im so excited, and it was so nice out today, Took it for a cruise, then into shop, AAAAUUUGGGGG. :d:d:d
[on my lunch break. LOL]

G

Guest1

Lifted Trucks Are Gay!!!

OVER!!!

ps...The new Superduty's look like they have Down Syndrome.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
OUCH... I'M WITH FAB ON THAT ONE.... I FEEL FOR ALL YOU SUPER DUTY DRIVER'S THAT HAVE THE TRUCKS MORE IN THE SHOP THAN YOU DRIVE THEM...... LOL ..... JUST BEING A SLEWFOOTER AND STIRRING THE POT. LOL :smiliestirthepot::smilieicon_ford::smiliestirthepot::achillpill::ramsfan_small:

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OUCH... I'M WITH FAB ON THAT ONE.... I FEEL FOR ALL YOU SUPER DUTY DRIVER'S THAT HAVE THE TRUCKS MORE IN THE SHOP THAN YOU DRIVE THEM...... LOL ..... JUST BEING A SLEWFOOTER AND STIRRING THE POT. LOL :smiliestirthepot::smilieicon_ford::smiliestirthepot::achillpill::ramsfan_small:

Mine gets awesome fuel milage when it's on the hoist!!

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dunno, besides a little vandalism mine has not broke down, So....,. it all good, We understand how you dodge ppl are. LOL:d:d
Now all it will be is up-grades and powdercoating, ...lots of it.First tri[p is to the campout. ooooohhhhhhh

Last edited:
Top Bottom