Dragonladie's New Superduty Broom

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
You poor saps only wish your wife had my wifes income. She also builds parts for me and if she likes trucks...so be it...who am I to complain. And of course she wears pants to work.

Don't you remember how how hot Jennifer Beals was in "Flash Dance" wearing her welding gear...well boys, I married that...

Life is good on this side.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Look at you two all tuff when TG isn't here to defend his self!!...lol. Ric you drive one of those lipstick red trucks don't you!!!!....lol

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Look at you two all tuff when TG isn't here to defend his self!!...lol. Ric you drive one of those lipstick red trucks don't you!!!!....lol
What you talking about???????????????????????????I drive a yellow Sport Trac bought it from Deano670, He got a new one for his Wife. And for your imformation I just love the sport trac. Deck is gonna be powder coated black and should look awesome.:D
P.S. Fred started it

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You poor saps only wish your wife had my wifes income. She also builds parts for me and if she likes trucks...so be it...who am I to complain. And of course she wears pants to work.

Don't you remember how how hot Jennifer Beals was in "Flash Dance" wearing her welding gear...well boys, I married that...

Life is good on this side.

You wish you had IT toooooo:D

P.S I MISS MY SPORTRAC:p

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
What you talking about???????????????????????????I drive a yellow Sport Trac bought it from Deano670, He got a new one for his Wife. And for your imformation I just love the sport trac. Deck is gonna be powder coated black and should look awesome.:D
P.S. Fred started it

HMMMMMMM, I THOUGHT DEANO SAID HE LIVED IN AN OLD VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER???? WHAZZZUP?
DID HE SELL THE FARM TOO??? LOL

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OH Tyler didnt tell you I upgraded from my old BOOGY van to room with him in the sportrac. He couldnt afford the rent so i booted him and sold the trac to snotty. Gots me a CHEVY now:D

Top Bottom