DPF Delete/H&S Controller

crossfire879

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the only purpose of the urea is to lower nox emmisions that is it nothing else period due to the higher nox produced during regen

Yes making the truck better on fuel. My comment made it sound like the urea is injected during regen but that's not what I meant. It gets injected into the exhaust then passes through a catalyst creating nitrogen and water correct? Which would reduce emissions reducing the frequency of dpf clean outs thus making the truck better on fuel.

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Because the DEF reduces the NOx it let them move back towards normal performance tuning somewhat and less EGR. Less EGR means reduced soot and fewer regens. I regen about once a tank.

08summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am averaging 13.5l/100 on my LML work truck. Bone stock. Scales at 9000lb. I usually drive 10-15 over the posted speed. Regularly get 1000km to a tank.

That sounds about average...works out to be about 16miles/US gallon.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have recommendations for shops in or new Calgary to get this done on a 2011? H&S mini max with dpf/urea delete... I don't really want to do it myself, much rather bring it in to get it done.

Top Bottom