Douch-B punches woman reporter at edmontons womans rally.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This guy must really care about womens rights. Another prime example of these leftest goons and there agendas.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not the sharpest knife in the the drawer ...
Hope his chitty guitar buisness goes tits up in a hurry ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KatMan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was charged today with assault and uttering threats. Maintains he did nothing wrong and its up to the crown to prove its case. Has probably got pro bono from the the most qualified LGBT lawyer in Edmonton.

KatMan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did see it on Ctv tonight, so they probably did not run it till there were charges. You know CYA in case it was fake news. I mean, how is it possible NDP supporters would be more violent and extreme than regular Albertan conservative rednecks?

gdvross

Reaction score
I was listening to an interview with Ezra and they know he will only get a light slap in court for assault. So the good thing is they are going to civil court and sue him. If there is someone that knows about getting sued it's him. They are going to make an example of this social justice warrior and turn his life upside down for the next five years. Go hard Ezra !

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I can't believe the women that shielded this idiot and ushered him away.Just goes to show you this was a political rally,not a "women's rights" rally.

Top Bottom