Doo Linq attachment system

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Endless possibilities! I use the rack for a small chainsaw and snowshoes in the early season. I've never had gas in the can (to be honest) but they work well. Notice the rack, I have the cam locks turned inside out so that they don't hang over the outside edge of the tunnel. The small bag works well for that extra shovel on the sled, bungie's, food, water, etc.. They say no to exceed 5 lbs. (so they say on the tag). I will put them on the new sled also.........great idea!

IMG_1966.jpg IMG_1659.jpg

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No issues with mine last year, I like the setup. One thing I found though, when you go to put the jug back on when finished at the fuel drop, do it before you eat your sandwich. Those little brackets like to ice up. That said, still like it.

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the medium bag for my tunnel and it looks like the bottom of the bag is cracking where the tabs lock in. Used it for only one season. Other than that I love the quick tach part. Simple and secure

hevy_chevy67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just put the tunnel bag on my xm. So while no experience in the snow with it, I will add it works slick from the shop!

rmk 800 144

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the medium bag for my tunnel and it looks like the bottom of the bag is cracking where the tabs lock in. Used it for only one season. Other than that I love the quick tach part. Simple and secure

Can u post some pics???

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Endless possibilities! I use the rack for a small chainsaw and snowshoes in the early season. I've never had gas in the can (to be honest) but they work well. Notice the rack, I have the cam locks turned inside out so that they don't hang over the outside edge of the tunnel. The small bag works well for that extra shovel on the sled, bungie's, food, water, etc.. They say no to exceed 5 lbs. (so they say on the tag). I will put them on the new sled also.........great idea!

View attachment 160460 View attachment 160461
Did you paint your gas can?

talkinghamster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i dont have a doo but i think its a good idea.

similar to the lock & ride on Polaris off road stuff which i love for my RZR

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
System worked great all last season. I have the medium bag and the gas can, but a few weeks ago I was pulling the rubber keeper strap to remove the can, and it broke. Not sure if this was caused by an earlier incident with a tree or rollover though:confused:

Top Bottom