dont play with fire

PEAK SEEKER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If anyone is random camping in Brule the Sept 10th weekend, if you hear few explosions or two.... well.... it aint me...just the goons im with who really enjoy expirementing with fire, diesel fuel, oil, and alcohol and cans of something or other..

sounds exciting

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am sorry everyone....but playing with fire is not exciting......wait till you have to walk into a clinic and see your 12 yr old boy with ice packs all over his face and have to rush him to the closest hospital which is an hour away. Can't sleep all night the first night because you don't know if the fire went into his lungs and then make sure he stays completely clean for at least a week so he doesn't get an infection. After all that then tell me how much fun fire is to play with.......My :rant::rant: over

PEAK SEEKER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am sorry everyone....but playing with fire is not exciting......wait till you have to walk into a clinic and see your 12 yr old boy with ice packs all over his face and have to rush him to the closest hospital which is an hour away. Can't sleep all night the first night because you don't know if the fire went into his lungs and then make sure he stays completely clean for at least a week so he doesn't get an infection. After all that then tell me how much fun fire is to play with.......My :rant::rant: over

So dooryder is your son??

PEAK SEEKER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yep he is....and he was very lucky that it wasn't worse..and I was adment on changing his bandages and applying the cream so he didn't scar.

blah! gross. I would've made hiim change his own cream and band-aids.:d:d

Top Bottom