dont play with fire

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Well for the kids out there that like fire, dont play :nono:

It was september of 06' and i had some rotten dirtbike gas so i decided to throw it in our wood stove (out side boiler) and it didnt ignite right away so about hour later go to open the wood stove and there was this big burst of flame and i flew back out 7 feet. The first thing i did was run to the first aid post (right beside my house how convient) and i was treatedfor first and second degree burns to my face arm and neck. so remember dont play with fire :nono::mad:

Attachments

• me burnt.jpg
    me burnt.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 394

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ouch! its good to hear your are healing up good though, again good reminder.

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
all is good, i got my eyebrows back and you can see where my cheeks were burnt when its cold

I know what you mean...I frost bit the bridge of my nose sledding in Yellostone this year, -20 one night when we rode and I left a bit of expossed skin between my googles and face mask... it burns anytime it gets cold now. Frostbite and burns seem to have the same result on the skin. :confused:

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
yepp, and my face is really realy heat sensitive its hard to throw limps and stuff on burn piles

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
well had a sugetion to bring this back to the top
remeber fire is not a toy, i consider more dangerous then anything because some times you can light something on fire and dont even see the flame scary chit

i still have my odd fun with fire but not like before

PEAK SEEKER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well had a sugetion to bring this back to the top
remeber fire is not a toy, i consider more dangerous then anything because some times you can light something on fire and dont even see the flame scary chit

i still have my odd fun with fire but not like before

Fire=Fun:d

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glad it turned out ok...

Being burnt in not fun....

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
i still have my moments with fire, just gotta be more careful. i know of a few fire tricks explosive fin things :D maybe ill show you guys a thing or two in a controled enviroment. we made need your help arff :)

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If anyone is random camping in Brule the Sept 10th weekend, if you hear few explosions or two.... well.... it aint me...just the goons im with who really enjoy expirementing with fire, diesel fuel, oil, and alcohol and cans of something or other..

Top Bottom