Don't even know what to say about this...

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yep and according to Global news who interviewed the BC SPCA officer in charge of the investigation....there may not be any charges laid but morally it was wrong! ....Can you believe this chit!!!!????? Lets get on that web site and crash the doors down on them....they need to spend time in jail for this....should be massive public outcry! That is morally not even humane!!!! :rant::rant::rant: WTF is wrong with some people.....WTF ever happened to common sense and a little compassion...beat the ever living Chit out of them to remind them next time if in doubt to ask a question and if the dude that pulled the trigger is all fugged in the head.....maybe he should be because he is....didn't he think anything was wrong in what he was asked to do and then did it....over and out...gotta get off here....I am so freakin mad! I'm goin on their web site to give'em a big HELLO you money hungry, uncompasionate slobs....their license should get pulled! Hopefully this will make international headlines and they go broke....

Last edited:

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess that is why in many situations, I dislike animals being used for business.. Ceasar says... "you are humanizing the animal", sometimes this can be true I suppose, but in our home our animals are an extension of our family. When people use animals for business purposes they can lose the ability to attach to these pets. These living feeling pets become business assets, or in this situation, a deficit.

These animals love us so much. Many would die for us. It's unfortunate that they are as loyal to the ones who would kill them when they are no longer profitable.

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SHOOT THE FAWKERS !!!!!!! :realmad:

What I do not get is how the HELL does the guy think he is going to get comp. for his actions !!!! He had the chance to say "FAWK OFF" and walk off the job and not do it.. But report the azzholes. He does what is asked of him and wants comp. for stress ????? He is just as responsible as the owners..

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is so bad i just dont understand what these guys where thinking. Are these dogs working dogs or could they be rehomed as a pet? Surely a dog home or something could of been contacted before this happend. They should be talkern to court.

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone that has grown up on a farm, has shot a dog, or knows someone that has.........but 100......in a mass grave, these are very disturbed people, there is nothing humane about this, not even close. This is a financial decision, being humane never entered into it......Fawkers should be racked and put on public display, until there stoning, with the trigger man being first up when the stones start flying

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shooting one sick dog is one thing, shooting 100 is something else entirely.

Even if the boss had said 'do this or quit' I imagine most would be looking for work today. That task would require someone who is all levels of fawked up to follow through with.

munhoez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In a Dakota R/T, down by the South Sask. River
Shooting one sick dog is one thing, shooting 100 is something else entirely.

Even if the boss had said 'do this or quit' I imagine most would be looking for work today. That task would require someone who is all levels of fawked up to follow through with.

If i had that told to me by my boss, i'd friggin deck him and walk out, mom was cryin last nite, she's a big dog lover.
Honestly tho, they aint layin charges?
Where's that WTF button when u need it.

goldrush51

Reaction score
That is crazy..I was at a certain sports store at christmas looking at pellet guns,live on an acerage and thought they would be fun to shoot cans etc...The guy working asked me what I wanted the air rifle for I told him and he pulled out a rifle.He said "this one is good ,lots of power,you can shoot targets and it will kill a crow or cats or a small dog" yes that is what he said straight faced.My wife was looking in amazement so i said Why would I need to shoot cats? or a dog?
If you live in the country sometimes these things get lost and hang around your place and become a nuisance...
With that I left and really hoped I did not live around this guy...
So there are some people out there that see cats and dogs ,not as pets but no different than a crow or a magpie...

Top Bottom