Don't eat bats.......

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This to me is disgusting in the highest means. Rodents are the cause for more deaths in the world than almost anything else. They carry everything you can imagine that is bad for humans. China needs to get into the 21st century and start acting more responsible.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This to me is disgusting in the highest means. Rodents are the cause for more deaths in the world than almost anything else. They carry everything you can imagine that is bad for humans. China needs to get into the 21st century and start acting more responsible.
And do they not have any refrigeration?

Butchered meat just lying out in the open.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah we walked by a market in Brazil years ago. Fresh fruit, veggies and raw meat all out in the open in 30 degree celsius weather and high humidity. Was actually shocked there were no flies around. I was enlightened on food care there as compared to North America

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah we walked by a market in Brazil years ago. Fresh fruit, veggies and raw meat all out in the open in 30 degree celsius weather and high humidity. Was actually shocked there were no flies around. I was enlightened on food care there as compared to North America
To me this is a much bigger problem than global warming.

And a highly solvable problem at that.

The 3rd world needs a lesson in hygiene.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Easy for you and I to understand, but when all you have is enough money to feed your family with 1 rat I bet the options get weighed pretty heavily. It's not something us first world people can truly understand but a reality we live in. As a whole the argument can be made that we actually enjoy the fact that these people eat bats because that enables us to keep them impoverished in order to buy their goods on the cheap.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Easy for you and I to understand, but when all you have is enough money to feed your family with 1 rat I bet the options get weighed pretty heavily. It's not something us first world people can truly understand but a reality we live in. As a whole the argument can be made that we actually enjoy the fact that these people eat bats because that enables us to keep them impoverished in order to buy their goods on the cheap.
Can't feed em, don't breed em.....

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score

Truth....

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• 20200327_134456.jpg
    20200327_134456.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 267
Last edited:

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm hoping out of this people begin to realize the impact globalization has had on us all. That there is benefits to buying something from the local dealer or retailer down the street instead of from Amazon, and the products they sell should be made in North America. Right now we have no choice, we don't have any diplomatic standing to go after China for this virus, or to influence them to change their ways, all they'd have to do is stop selling us goods and we'd be up sh!t creek.

We all look at ourselves as first class citizens in a country at the pinnacle of technological advancement. Could you imagine what would happen if we had to build our own cell phones in country? What a turd that would be. We depend on China for everything.

There are costs to being so interdependent and interconnected with other nations, this virus is one of them.

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

So very true, not to mention this has been a way of life for decades. I have seen so many open meat markets all over the world and have come quite use to it all. I know they around but never actually seen bats for sale when we were in Indonesia last year. If you ever seen the cows they have I’m not to sure I’d want to eat one of them skinny bone rack cows lol.
we love our local beef and chicken but I question how healthy it is with all the crap there pumped full of, chickens super grown to a point there own legs cant hold them self’s up...yuck!
I myself have access to grass and grain feed beef pork and chicken but could you imagine the pickle we would be in if the world eat as we do. certainly not enough to to go around.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don’t think we should be guilting ourselves because we have a clean, reliable food infrastructure and they don’t. They don’t need to eat bats, rats, sivet cats, koala bears, etc because they have to, they eat them because they want to, other than rats most of the stuff sold in those wet markets are considered delicacies.
It’s no accident that these unusual viruses pop up in China. It’s not an economic reason that the viruses jump from animals to humans, it’s a cultural thing. There’s plenty of impoverished countries in the world where people struggle to put food on the table, but we never hear of new, unusual diseases coming from those countries. Only from China.
The whole world is now paying a huge price for China’s predilection for unsanitary and unusual food choices. Every developed countries’ economies are going to take a hit to keep their economies afloat, and the poor nations in the rest of the world with poor or nonexistent health care systems are gonna suffer with huge loss of life from this virus because the rest of us won’t have the left over resources to help them.
Again, all because a group of filthy people chose to consume animals that should not be.
Hopefully the rest of the world will finally wake up and penalize China for releasing this on the world, then deliberately concealing and deceiving everyone about it until they couldn’t anymore.
Everyone tolerates their abuse of the rest of the world, the slaughter of rhinos, sharks, bears, elephants etc for their weird food and witch doctor medicine uses. Enough is enough.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don’t think we should be guilting ourselves because we have a clean, reliable food infrastructure and they don’t. They don’t need to eat bats, rats, sivet cats, koala bears, etc because they have to, they eat them because they want to, other than rats most of the stuff sold in those wet markets are considered delicacies.
It’s no accident that these unusual viruses pop up in China. It’s not an economic reason that the viruses jump from animals to humans, it’s a cultural thing. There’s plenty of impoverished countries in the world where people struggle to put food on the table, but we never hear of new, unusual diseases coming from those countries. Only from China.
The whole world is now paying a huge price for China’s predilection for unsanitary and unusual food choices. Every developed countries’ economies are going to take a hit to keep their economies afloat, and the poor nations in the rest of the world with poor or nonexistent health care systems are gonna suffer with huge loss of life from this virus because the rest of us won’t have the left over resources to help them.
Again, all because a group of filthy people chose to consume animals that should not be.
Hopefully the rest of the world will finally wake up and penalize China for releasing this on the world, then deliberately concealing and deceiving everyone about it until they couldn’t anymore.
Everyone tolerates their abuse of the rest of the world, the slaughter of rhinos, sharks, bears, elephants etc for their weird food and witch doctor medicine uses. Enough is enough.
Agreed #abombforwuhan

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They got caught with coyote in freezer in a Edmonton restaurant.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In my opinion keep the 3rd world savages in their cesspools, stop refugee and open border immigration and go back to how it was for my in laws to get here from peru back in the 80's. It was actually hard to immigrate to canada. Her dad saved every penny for years and was a well off educated person in his home country but didnt wanna raise a family in a country full of crime. He went from a higher up working for gov't to cleaning hotel rooms and was damn happy to do it for his kids. If the savages cant figure out that the way of life they live is gonna be the downfall of society as we know it then let them suffer in the holes they create

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In my opinion keep the 3rd world savages in their cesspools, stop refugee and open border immigration and go back to how it was for my in laws to get here from peru back in the 80's. It was actually hard to immigrate to canada. Her dad saved every penny for years and was a well off educated person in his home country but didnt wanna raise a family in a country full of crime. He went from a higher up working for gov't to cleaning hotel rooms and was damn happy to do it for his kids. If the savages cant figure out that the way of life they live is gonna be the downfall of society as we know it then let them suffer in the holes they create

And then along came Trudeau and killed us all.

Top Bottom