Don't come here not snow !!!

RETODD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.valemountvacationrental.com
Posting with the Blackberry as the Internet connection so pics will be light...video to come.

EPIC day back side of Allen 2 - 3 feet of fresh POW!!!!

IMG_9771.jpg

IMG_9772.jpg

IMG_9774.jpg

IMG_9775.jpg

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Looks like you had the same snow that hit McBride.:d I didn't think they made Photoshop for the blackberry, your pretty good at it. And how'd you photoshop the video's.

Its alway's strange that the video's never do justice, they make it look alot flatter.

Last edited:

RETODD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.valemountvacationrental.com
Looks like you had the same snow that hit McBride.:d I didn't think they made Photoshop for the blackberry, your pretty good at it. And how'd you photoshop the video's.

Its alway's strange that the video's never do justice, they make it look alot flatter.

It never looks like it feels...there is no perspective with the camera...the BB was used to post the first couple of pics tethered off the laptop...basic camera for the videos. Showtime said McBride was good...we never expected the snow like we got it...Millage was awesome yesterday. Seems the further south you go the better the snow!!

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like what i had in Vale today as well. back side of allen.. way back tho

lightening1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
holy crap should of seen the snow at revy this week, the most ive rode in for a long time and we ride every 2nd weekend in vale/mcbride, unreal snow.

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That'd be great...grab it from Shaun and PM me. I'll pick it up where ever you are. If not no big deal...well BE BACK!!! Thanks SS!!!!:beer::beer::beer:

im staying at there place. so ya ill let you know tomorrow. if iam going through edmonont. id be in the NE or SE depending on whos around i guess.

Top Bottom