Donald Trump can kiss my Azz

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can tell you never had time to even watch this video...you must have your mind made up. The media has done their job , on you anyway.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can tell you never had time to even watch this video...you must have your mind made up. The media has done their job , on you anyway.

did you read the article I posted? no you didn't...

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have known about the central banks for years now and what they have been up to. The UN scheme is brand new.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have known about the central banks for years now and what they have been up to. The UN scheme is brand new.

so you didn't read it, thats what i thought. I know about the UN too. your not the only one with the internet bud lol

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
too bad it's because central banks are buying up stock and treasuries with printed money and not Joe blow making the gains. lol

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw0kItG8rfg7nF52zD5bS6nB
Maybe check some other sources. There are a lot of Joe Blows and retirees down here living pretty good on what's happened to their investments. It's been reported for a while now that a lot of liberal municipalities, esp. with union strongholds, aren't going to and haven't been able to meet retirement obligations. That's not Trump's fault.....but it's the kind of dipsh*ts who'll be running the country if Trump loses.

Did you all see the 3.5% unemployment rate, and real wages increasing? The government is having trouble hiring people to do the 10 year census.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe check some other sources. There are a lot of Joe Blows and retirees down here living pretty good on what's happened to their investments. It's been reported for a while now that a lot of liberal municipalities, esp. with union strongholds, aren't going to and haven't been able to meet retirement obligations. That's not Trump's fault.....but it's the kind of dipsh*ts who'll be running the country if Trump loses.

Did you all see the 3.5% unemployment rate, and real wages increasing? The government is having trouble hiring people to do the 10 year census.

post em up. I'd be glad to read them. but I'm glad Joe blow is seeing some gains though. hopefully they don't lose them all when the bubble bursts.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
most economies would do well if government throws 1 trillions dollars out there..... just saying

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

thanks, I'll read those when I get a chance.

I'm glad trump is doing some good things for the working class. wish our guy would do some of that.

doesn't change the facts(or have anything to do with) on the stock market pump i was commenting about though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom