Dog Kennels/Doggie Daycares in Around Leduc/South Edmonton

Jazzygurl

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with any of the kennels/doggie daycares in around Leduc or the South side of Edmonton.

I am planning on leaving my 3 year old Lab for a few days when I head out on vacation but am quite nervous on which place to kennel her. If anyone has any reviews or any recommendations that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again for all your help and knowledge :-D

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with any of the kennels/doggie daycares in around Leduc or the South side of Edmonton.

I am planning on leaving my 3 year old Lab for a few days when I head out on vacation but am quite nervous on which place to kennel her. If anyone has any reviews or any recommendations that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again for all your help and knowledge :-D

I always take my great dane to glen park pet hotel north of millet on 2a. Great people, decent price and very clean facility. 780-387-2343 is there number. They have larger kennels available (for a bit extra) and nice size area outside to run (in there own private area, not in general population like some other puppy prisons)

Last edited:

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used the guys on airport rd, but think the bought out club mead just east on airport rd.

Top Bottom