Summer Emloyment

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Good Day Everyone,

My daughter is a student a Lakeland College studying Environmental Sciences majoring in Conservation and Restoration Ecology and will be returning to school in the fall to continue her studies.
She is looking for a temporary full time position from May 01 to July 14th prior to taking part in Operation Wallacea in South Africa (mid-July to mid-August) which is an incredible opportunity for work experience in conservation research mixed with the experience of a lifetime. The fact that she is only available until mid July is making securing a summer position difficult for her despite her 3.88GPA and position on the Deans Honor Roll.

Previous to her current studies she has obtained her Civil Engineering Technology diploma from SAIT and has work experience ranging from Retail to Construction Project Coordination both on-site and in an office environment.

If anyone is interested in discussing any possible opportunities with her please message me and I will gladly forward her resume and cover letter to you.

She has the ability to travel, her own vehicle and numerous places to stay including Edmonton, Fort Saskatchewan, Vermillion, and other locations around the province.

Thank you.

Top Bottom