does anyone wanna ride tomorrow?

bcboy

Reaction score
I seem to ride by myself more and more and i'am getting bored of it. mind u i never see another track :d

well i'am going to torch the hillside tomorrow instead of sitting here.
so i anyone wants to go let me know brohm, or bradywine let me know or rutherford. if not i'am taking my helmet cam so u guys can see what your missing.

bcboy

Reaction score
brohm ridge, brandywine, rutherford,tri-cone and the whipsaw. and the streets of north van lol

450G

Reaction score
Man I want to go, got to work all week.
I'm always up for a week end ride.

bcboy

Reaction score
i can only ride sunday monday and sometimes sat but after pushing snow all night all i want to do is go to bed sat moring

bcboy

Reaction score
i'am leaving in the morning after i finish my shift. going to the whipsaw on sunday. i will go out next weekend whistler way maybe rutherford

bcboy

Reaction score
hey i can go on sunday if and one wants to go i was thinking about rutherford but i have to check the funds.

bcboy

Reaction score
anyone riding in whistler tomorrow need some to ride with give me a call 604-813-7662

bcboy

Reaction score
i mite be going out tomorrow sun the 8 th weather depending and weather i get a new surpintine belt today.

bcboy

Reaction score
if anyones down to ride tomorrow give me a call 604-813-7662 i will be up till 2am and up at 6am in the morning to head to trycony by whistler

white ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
come up to the north shuswap! I'll show you some great places!!
2 ft of fresh powder over the weekend here!

bcboy

Reaction score
i got stuck up brohm ridge after my friend broke his foot. the snow was to deep for me to climb the hill out. so he called search and rescue while i tryed to climb the hill but there was 2feet of fresh i wish i had a turbo :mad: well my new nytro was nowhere to be found in the moring :( so now i have to go back and search for my sled and his.

this was a good lession for my friend listen to the young guy.

oh and that night it snowed another 2 feet ontop of my sledlol and more tonight and this week so it will be buried good

rmktime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i know how that feels,:eek: take any pics while you were in there?hope you find your sled bring a few:beer::beer: it make it less painless if you cant find it:dlet me know how you made out

Top Bottom