Does anyone ride in Whitefish Montana?

HILCLMR

Reaction score
The family is going skiing just after Christmas, I'm bringing my bike and would like to go riding instead of spend my days on my snowboard.
So does anyone have any contacts or want to go?

Big Diesel

Reaction score
Lots of riding down there, hope the snow is better this year than last year pm me and I will give you some more info

barefooter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Phone the guys at Pemco in Kallispell. They are always out, and took me to some wicked terrain last year. Actually - it was the only place with snow last year.

HILCLMR

Reaction score
Right on.Thx. Big D and I will be hooking up for a ride or as long as they can stand me, haha
But always good to have options.

Last edited:

Big Diesel

Reaction score
I was down there on the weekend and the Penco guys had a bit of a open house and show and shine, they said there is snow up high, my wife skied but it was grim. Load up and down to the back side. Hope it snow over the next few days boys

HILCLMR

Reaction score
Yikes.......its a curse wherever the family goes on the annual trip! I hope it sorts itself out before then.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HILCLMR

Reaction score
Big Diesel hows the snow down there? I'm up for driving if we have to. Taking me forever to get my bike done, one thing after another, but I will be taking it for its maiden voyage tomorrow, break the motor in and adjust everything.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Big Diesel

Reaction score
Snow is good just got back from a ride burnt a tank of fuel, gas is cheap beer is cheap and locals are friendly it doesn't get any better that that

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how is the snow there, is there a base.. two weeks ago it was very low..

Big Diesel

Reaction score
It's not 174 turbo snow, we had a good ride on the bikes, back in the rock garden area there good snow but no base, I think we r going to try north of c falls on thuesday

Top Bottom