Does anyone own an M6000??????

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
possibly an option for the wife but there is literally NOTHING about them on here.....

closest I found was a thread about a can for one and then the guy decided to go M8000 instead.....

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a couple got sold up here and the guys that bought them are super happy, they perform very strong and had no issues so far, the dealer here even snow checked 3 last spring

hbar218

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its too bad your not looking for a XM or a Pro, their is lots of info on that, lol.
Seriously though, my buddy bought an M6( not sure if it is the same as M6000) for his 16 year old son and it seems to be a good sled.
He got it stuck one time and I got on it and rode it out of the hole pretty easy, climbed up onto now nicely. Seems very reliable.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
We have an 11 M6 now and it's a great sled but I want to put the wife onto the newer chassis (M6000) 2014 was the first year of Arctic Cat using their own motor instead of the Suzuki power plant.

We are looking at the pro's and the xm's as well but like you said there is lots of info on them.

Its too bad your not looking for a XM or a Pro, their is lots of info on that, lol.
Seriously though, my buddy bought an M6( not sure if it is the same as M6000) for his 16 year old son and it seems to be a good sled.
He got it stuck one time and I got on it and rode it out of the hole pretty easy, climbed up onto now nicely. Seems very reliable.

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i demo'd one at Renshaw last year and was very impressed!!!!! Very snappy little sled and amazingly smooth idle and power delivery. Pobably capable of hangin with the 8s in average snow conditions especially with a light rider.

Go-Vertical

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
possibly an option for the wife but there is literally NOTHING about them on here.....

closest I found was a thread about a can for one and then the guy decided to go M8000 instead.....

Terry from T&T demoed one last year. Think it's for sale. He rode it in Golden at the s&m ride. He said he really enjoyed it. You could check with him if you haven't already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Terry from T&T demoed one last year. Think it's for sale. He rode it in Golden at the s&m ride. He said he really enjoyed it. You could check with him if you haven't already.

I was just going to say Terry rode an M6000 last year in Golden when we were all there, and still had a big chit eating grin on his face.

I'm sure if you made the call up there Ian he'd give you his honest opinion on it.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sometimes when less is said about a sled, it speaks volumes. Great chassis and fantastic engine! What's not to like.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have an 11 M6 now and it's a great sled but I want to put the wife onto the newer chassis (M6000) 2014 was the first year of Arctic Cat using their own motor instead of the Suzuki power plant.

We are looking at the pro's and the xm's as well but like you said there is lots of info on them.

are you thinking 2014 specifically for the chassis and CTEC 2 motor? I would, haven't heard a bad thing, everyone who rides it loves it. 2014 only came in 153" SnoPro, 2015 has 3 models, 1 with electric start. Not sure what your budget is, there was 1 in Camrose, too bad about the ugly wrap and looks like it sold, they might have another though. Hopefully they are willing to move a little on their pricing.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
are you thinking 2014 specifically for the chassis and CTEC 2 motor? I would, haven't heard a bad thing, everyone who rides it loves it. 2014 only came in 153" SnoPro, 2015 has 3 models, 1 with electric start. Not sure what your budget is, there was 1 in Camrose, too bad about the ugly wrap and looks like it sold, they might have another though. Hopefully they are willing to move a little on their pricing.[/QU14OTE]

14 or 15....my question has been answered.

Gonna try to work out a deal with Terry

Thanks all

Cycle Works Red Deer

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.cycleworks.com
We ordered have a dozen of them in this year. Only have a couple left. They are selling fast. The ctec2 engine is a phenomenal engine, it is direct injection. We ordered all of ours as SNOPros and elected to add our own electric start system. We remove the stock can, add an aftermarket can and relocate the battery beside the can. This way you still get the powder coated tunnel and rails and keep the sled nice and light. Please stop in or call with any questions

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We ordered have a dozen of them in this year. Only have a couple left. They are selling fast. The ctec2 engine is a phenomenal engine, it is Dual Stage injection. We ordered all of ours as SNOPros and elected to add our own electric start system. We remove the stock can, add an aftermarket can and relocate the battery beside the can. This way you still get the powder coated tunnel and rails and keep the sled nice and light. Please stop in or call with any questions

Fixed it for you.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice/wise choice Bogger. I think we just might see you on it more times than not. Should be a blast to ride. Enjoy!

Go-Vertical

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
are you thinking 2014 specifically for the chassis and CTEC 2 motor? I would, haven't heard a bad thing, everyone who rides it loves it. 2014 only came in 153" SnoPro, 2015 has 3 models, 1 with electric start. Not sure what your budget is, there was 1 in Camrose, too bad about the ugly wrap and looks like it sold, they might have another though. Hopefully they are willing to move a little on their pricing.[/QU14OTE]

14 or 15....my question has been answered.

Gonna try to work out a deal with Terry

Thanks all

Don't forget whiskey in the deal! :)

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Terry's machine is the one I demo'd. He let a handful of us take it out for a bit. All were very impressed. Give him a shout and let him have a crack at it. Great service out of tnt.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I've dealt with terry for years, between my brother and I we've bought 5 sleds from him... Best dealer hands down

Terry's machine is the one I demo'd. He let a handful of us take it out for a bit. All were very impressed. Give him a shout and let him have a crack at it. Great service out of tnt.

hcr ditch banger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree that T&T Is a awesome dealership (sales service an parts) the staff is very friendly. We have a 2015 M6000sp sitting there in a box for my stepson. always a great experience dealing with the staff at T&T . Hope everyone has a safe riding season.

Top Bottom