Does anyone know???

zenk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a buddy that has a 2013 Pro RMK. We were riding at Frisby and met up with a few guys that said there is a kit to
make the pros steer like a ski doo.
Is this true? If so does anyone know who makes the kit or where you could get it?

palerider57

Reaction score
They were most likely talking about something called Pro Motion by Ice Age. It is a bolt on aftermarket kit for the rear suspension that replicates the Doo T Motion. Search that on this site and you will find lots of information.

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had the Pro Motion on my 14 PRO. Took it off. Didn't like it. I prefer the solid side cutting action of the standard rear suspension arm as opposed to the wobbling action of the Pro Motion. Wanna Buy it?

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you add bar risers and rotate you bar forward of your existing post it will feel like an older 2013 Doo. I personally think that the newer Doo's are comparable. Just my Opinion

Attachments

• rsz_img_0802.jpg
    rsz_img_0802.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 187

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've always been told to keep your riser in line with the angle of the post....have you tried both ways or just more forward like this?

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've always been told to keep your riser in line with the angle of the post....have you tried both ways or just more forward like this?

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

I had to move it back slightly to make it more comfortable for me from the picture.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
If you want your pro to be more like a doo why not just ride a doo?
I have a buddy that has a 2013 Pro RMK. We were riding at Frisby and met up with a few guys that said there is a kit to
make the pros steer like a ski doo.
Is this true? If so does anyone know who makes the kit or where you could get it?

zenk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you add bar risers and rotate you bar forward of your existing post it will feel like an older 2013 Doo. I personally think that the newer Doo's are comparable. Just my Opinion

I will pass this onto him. Thanks

If you want your pro to be more like a doo why not just ride a doo?

I told him the same thing.... but like most uneducated people, he bought a pro instead and regrets it everyday. At the time the Pro was the best "bang for your buck"

on a side note, i have a buddy selling a 2013 pro rmk 155. 1200km with electric start. just throwing that out there. could get it for 7000 to 7500

Top Bottom