Does anyone know anything about this machine?

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a RZR 900 and would like a turbo. I'm a little ansy because of how hard turboes are on the driveline. This one has a lot of goodies but 13lbs is a lot for a RZR for the long term. I'm a little worried about tranny, diffs, axles etc. It has a new motor but that doesn't help the rest of the driveline. I'm thinkin it might be better to buy a stockish one with less K and turbo it myself, it's just a lot more money to do it that way........ Not sure what to think?

2012 Polaris RZR 900XP EPS TURBO *32,000K Invested* | ATVs | Edmonton | Kijiji

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That might be a members rzr? Turkernator had one like that one. Pm and see if that's his.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
That might be a members rzr? Turkernator had one like that one. Pm and see if that's his.

was it turkenator or TalkingHamster that had the turbo 900RZR?

being its in Acheson I'm betting it may be TalkingHamsters

brutematt750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's probably talking hamsters. I just seen a few pics he posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The kijiji ad is gone, but if it was talking hamsters, I'd do a little back reading on his posts.....many a video with huge air. I'd personally treat it like a hooker with an STD.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes I think it is his.... like anything... the more power the more strain on the drive train... that is the price you pay to play with hp.... everybody likes to go fast but don't like the repairs associated with it.... it don't work that way.... I mean look ... I have a renegade 800... stock rear wheel power is average 47.... I was on the limit at the time at 71 rwhp... 8500k of hard fast riding... no major failures...now I have a 1000 Maverick motor in my G1 frame with other goodies and have 87 on the rear wheels...N/A

I have now 10100 km on the bike so about 1600 k on the new motor.... hooked up to my 800 tranny... the tranny has now 10100k on it... stlll works good... regular maintance has to be stepped up forsure when doing high hp mods..

talkinghamster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes I think it is his.... like anything... the more power the more strain on the drive train... that is the price you pay to play with hp.... everybody likes to go fast but don't like the repairs associated with it.... it don't work that way.... I mean look ... I have a renegade 800... stock rear wheel power is average 47.... I was on the limit at the time at 71 rwhp... 8500k of hard fast riding... no major failures...now I have a 1000 Maverick motor in my G1 frame with other goodies and have 87 on the rear wheels...N/A

I have now 10100 km on the bike so about 1600 k on the new motor.... hooked up to my 800 tranny... the tranny has now 10100k on it... stlll works good... regular maintance has to be stepped up forsure when doing high hp mods..

yup i got about 7 grand worth of matience receipts for this thing (thank god for warranty)

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The kijiji ad is gone, but if it was talking hamsters, I'd do a little back reading on his posts.....many a video with huge air. I'd personally treat it like a hooker with an STD.

How do you treat them???

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I did buy it, and don't regret it in the slightest. He gave me seats out of a 1000 because my fat butt didn't fit those little race seats:d:eek:. It was everything Gabe said it was. It's in very nice shape, all wear items are tight, ball joints, tie rods, CV joints, steering, etc. All oils were good and tranny and diffs seem nice and tight. He gave me a good deal on it because there was a few things that needed to be done. I got it running fully expecting to have to do some tuning, but it was right on the money all the way through. A/F was bang on. So far I'm very happy. Thanks Gabe.:d

talkinghamster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i dont ride or sell junk!

im not out here trying to pull a fast one on people.

that was a great unit and hope it gives you lots of trouble free miles as it gave me!!

Top Bottom