Dodge

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What does it matter if i have my factory fog lights on. They dont blind on coming traffic in any way. I see others with fog lights on and they dont bother me. Yea if you have aftermarket bulbs that are way brighter thats annoying but factory fogs do nothing.

#canadastrong

So why do you turn them on ?

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess your reading a story gives you a better idea of what happened than the police investigation. I think you should make your self available to the RCMP, it could save them allot of money by not having to investigate, just call you up and walla, case solved.

Those losers at the rcmp cant afford me, i would never stoop so low as to work for the rcmp

Sent from my iPhone because I'm sledding or to lazy to get off the couch

Phat Cat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I own and drive a 2012 Ram 2500 SLT. The original headlights sucked s o I replaced them for some 20 buck ebay pia bulbs. Nice improvement. I can see what I need to see. My truck does not even have the fog lights in the bumper. Plain jane bumper. If I did have the bumper with the for lights in it, would i turn them on all the time? Fug no. I flip my mirrors out when I am pulling my sled trailer or my holiday trailer which serves the purpose. other than that I flip them down cause they are easier to see in when flipped down. So what I am saying is....dodge, chevy, or ford, your HID fog lights and not necessary.

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
arff, i'm not sure what they eat but if factory fog lights and mirrors flipped up on someone elses vehicle really bugs them, life must be all uphill for them! Same goes for the white Oakleys.

Best post in thread.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mirrors ?? Who gives a **** as they are made for towing.
Fog lights on the dodges?
They are brighter than others and can be picked out in a long line up of on coming traffic.
And all that have them on know this so if you don't get your head out of your arse. Lol

togo ripper

Reaction score
My favorite is the guy in the lifted dodge parked right in front of the door with the truck on high idle when it's 0 out just pouring exhaust into the business

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, back to my original post, it was about fog lights, and the twits that run them on morning, noon and night. I really give a $hit what you do with your mirrors. My favourite so far has been the, " why do you care if i always run them on, they don't do anything anyways ". LOL.

moto.racerx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't drive without them on... enjoy the extra light... Mind blowing there is more light!

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My hid fogs get more use flicking them on at other people, like how does that feel, yea it's ****ing annoying, quit it. It's not necessary to use them around town. Regular fog lights don't bother me. Dodge lights have always been chit. Flipped out mirrors when not hauling is on par with white oakleys in my book.

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
My hid fogs get more use flicking them on at other people, like how does that feel, yea it's ****ing annoying, quit it. It's not necessary to use them around town. Regular fog lights don't bother me. Dodge lights have always been chit. Flipped out mirrors when not hauling is on par with white oakleys in my book.

"Flicking" your HID fogs at people does sweet phuck all, cause they take so long to "warm up". Same as people "flicking their HID high beams. Waste of time.

Top Bottom