Dodge running boards falling off

Fatdaddy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any suggestions for loose mud flaps...........or is this off topic? lol

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What you need running boards for Joel, you aren't exactly a midget.

And for the cdndouchenozzle we run mostly GM's and they have all kinds of retarded issues too. Broken sheet metal in the boxes, broken Y-pipes from small rocks, front bumpers missing all the plasticy bits.

c_nelson99

Reaction score
I guarantee I paid more in income tax than you made last yr gross, like being a firemen gives you any intelligence credentials. The kinda pre-employment training you needed is a joke, learn how to operate a hose, spay water and stay off the doritos. You'd be a crying little bi*ch if you had to do anytime out doors or away from your keyboard you knob.

Why don't you do us all a favor and beat it

Ooooh. That's the best you can do? I guess that's why you're up in bumf$$k junction in your single wide making $20 an hour. Not the brightest, are you?

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guarantee I paid more in income tax than you made last yr gross, like being a firemen gives you any intelligence credentials. The kinda pre-employment training you needed is a joke, learn how to operate a hose, spay water and stay off the doritos. You'd be a crying little bi*ch if you had to do anytime out doors or away from your keyboard you knob.

Why don't you do us all a favor and beat it

looks like I touched a nerve. And it only took you a couple of days to formulate your reply!! You ARE special, just like your mom told you!!. And now you're up the arsehole of the province making so much money that you could buy that self destructing truck you always wanted. Enjoy it skippy, youve earned it. You set your sights high, and now you're there.
Hmmmm boy, you da man!!!

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why are you commented on this thread?? It is about running boards. Not who has a bigger dick.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
I found squish nuts and bolts in my toolbox at work if you still want them Joel?
They came in a set of dodge boards I put on

Top Bottom