Docks and Boat Houses

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our dock surface is getting on and will need replaced eventually. I have seen cool tiki bars and other neat ideas. A bench and some shade will be on the list. Was wondering what features are must haves and what are dont dos? Cool pics and ideas welcome here
99d6e605e5d6705b0b773208118420d2.jpg

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Ah,,, 10-4 .... Was looking at a place near there at one time.... We have 3 rv lots in shuswap falls rv resort... Looks like your dock, as the neighbour to the east of the resort. Nice boat :)

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let me know the dimensions I'll do you up a scaled drawing what direction does your fence run east to west or north to south?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can come drink beer and watch you guys work! I can bring arff just in case theres a fire and he likes beer

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let me know the dimensions I'll do you up a scaled drawing what direction does your fence run east to west or north to south?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The retaining wall is completely deteriorated. I have approvals and permits from the BC govt biologist and engineer to remove it and three giant trees, backslope it and stabilize it with rock and willows and other approved vegetative root mass plants(so I dont see 15 trailers across the creek). The work is to occur during low water, between Christmas and March 1, after silt fence is installed. Its going to be a big job, but waaaaaay cheaper than the retaining wall that was proposed by the previous owner. The cost and the probability of some maintenance to the wall at some point deterred us. The govt guys said they prefer the shoreline return to natural conditions and that most people would opt for the retaining wall. I just never want to look at it again. The dock reno would happen after that. Just gathering ideas and tips until then and see what other people are dooin...

Top Bottom