Do you shoot Fireball or sip it on ice?

firstdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Drink 4-6 ounces out of a glass at room temp in 25-30 minutes. Pour and repeat 3-4 times or until sleep is required.

Kinda interesting story. Ordered a triple fireball neat at a motel lounge in revelstoke a few years back. Was told I could only order doubles. Ordered 2 for myself (which was ok over a triple???? Due to bc drinks my laws). She brought them both on ice. Ordered a third double with no ice (which she brought) so I could get the ice out of the other 2 doubles. Hahaha. Was a good night.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Next day heartburn is ussally not forgotten as well, even the burp smell in the morning.. But always dumb enough to to do it again, in another few weeks

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Siting in the toilet right now with the burning ring of fire. Might have had to much fire ball yesterday.

Gotta boat and drive all the way from Victoria to Fernie today...maybe should have stuck with beer yesterday.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Add it to your pumpkin pie,,,,mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm good

Also sip with ice.

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Clear and cold, the roads should be good!

Highway #3 or #5 and the TCH?

Always go highway 3 but this time we’re going through the states on I-5 and I-90 to highway 95 through Sandpoint.

Took 10.5 hours from Fernie to Kitsilano in Vancouver with light traffic. Going to try this interstate route out and compare the times.

On the ferry as I write.

roadlinur113

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
While on one of my many Vegas trips I was introduced to a drink by a local friend there.....pour 4 ounces Angry Orchard cider into a glass with a drop shot of Fireball and shoot it.....Not a bad drink but way too funny of a name..ANGRY BALLS :beer::cool:

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I leave fireball on the shelve, where it belongs ;)

Haha.....couldnt agree more. Dont mind a shot or two of the stuff, but it never ends there and then bad things happen. Good craft beer or stiff rum and coke for this guy.

Top Bottom