Do you park like an ass?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
My son, jr highmark is in there....... They boxed in a buddy of theirs at school that parked sideways, so they parked properly on either side of this vehicle and then someone took a pic and posted on that website:)

Attachments

• park job.jpg
    park job.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 403
Last edited:

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Parking is fun....we did a couple stunts like that in university:

1. A Chrysler K-car was found to fit perfectly between the big 10x10 posts in the parking lot that held the plug-ins. 4 farm boys are required to manually fit the car between the posts.

2. A mini cooper fits sideways in a parking spot - of course we did the same thing that Jr.Highmark did and boxed him in. 4 city boys can pick up the old mini coopers and place it sideways in aforementioned parking stall. ;)

3. Handicap passes usually refer to mentally handicapped from what I see of the way they drive and park....LOL

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought this would be a poll asking if I park like an ass; into which I would have answered yes.

szprod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol so many are from Edmonton. I love the ones that take 4 stalls... makes ya wanna key the car/truck. :)

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
4 spot parking is pretty much mandatory with a 4-door dually......but the right thing to do is park that way....waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out at the end of the lot :)

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I park at the end of the lot just to piss of the wife! after i drive by empties in the front of course. (Kind of particular don't like people breathing all over my unit)

Heck I am usually parked and walking by the azzhat that was ahead of me trying to wedge his neon into a spot at the front.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
I remember about 20 years ago bunch of us went to the Wild West buddy had a nice 70 split bumper camaro he parked across the street at the Arbys took up 2 stalls after we tied on a good one we went to leave a some dick in a fish bowl honda civic parked right up against the drivers door and left a note on the windshield "So you think it's worth it" he went in the passenger door put it in neutral a we pushed it back then went over and tipped the civic over onto it's roof and moved the note back and wrote "Dunno a$$hole was it worth it?"

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I remember about 20 years ago bunch of us went to the Wild West buddy had a nice 70 split bumper camaro he parked across the street at the Arbys took up 2 stalls after we tied on a good one we went to leave a some dick in a fish bowl honda civic parked right up against the drivers door and left a note on the windshield "So you think it's worth it" he went in the passenger door put it in neutral a we pushed it back then went over and tipped the civic over onto it's roof and moved the note back and wrote "Dunno a$$hole was it worth it?"

Hahahaha that's friggin funny right there!

Sent from my Desire HD

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I knew a guy with a red 1970 split bumber camaro wonder if it's the same car

Top Bottom