Do you live here?

hayastusa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you live anywhere on this map, and you have enough, or get enough snow anytime this winter...please let myself, and the rest of the inhabitants of the snowless praries know about it.

Attachments

• Overnighter range.JPG
    Overnighter range.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 329
Reactions: RXN

Big Jay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm in red deer and have been sledding for the last 2 weeks off and on out west of rocky and caroline. I am up for a trip any time any one wants to go. A friend has a 1000 or so acers we play on between innisfail and red deer that we are welcome to use any time. It's a little shy on snow now but still useable to work the kinks out of your sled. We have been playing out there the last 2 weeks its not bad. Would love to get a few guys togeather and head to cork screw mountain area.

hayastusa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm in red deer and have been sledding for the last 2 weeks off and on out west of rocky and caroline. I am up for a trip any time any one wants to go. A friend has a 1000 or so acers we play on between innisfail and red deer that we are welcome to use any time. It's a little shy on snow now but still useable to work the kinks out of your sled. We have been playing out there the last 2 weeks its not bad. Would love to get a few guys togeather and head to cork screw mountain area.

Let me know what's good for you. I'd load up and head down there at the drop of a hat if there's riding to be had. But my Bro lives in Sylvan and he says there's nothing there.

Big Jay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My self and Jackeboy are heading out west of caroline thursday(tomorrow morning), your more then welcome to come and anyone else whos wanting to get out. Going to try out marble mountain area, was told it was decent out there right now. I know the aera well.

hayastusa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, Jay. Man, that's tempting. I'm gonna go out to the shop and ponder for a while. What time would you be heading out. What age demographic do you fall in? Don't take this the wrong way, but this is the internet and I have received sledding advise from 11 year olds in the past. I'm an old guy.

Big Jay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm 38 and grew up sledding. Where heading out west in the morning. You should come it should be a good day of sledding and there calling for snow tonight. I'm running a m7 with a few mods and jackeboy has a new m 1000.

hayastusa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry I bailed on ya Jay. Hope you had a good ride. How were the conditions? I still have time off the first week of January.:beer:

Top Bottom