Do better than this guy

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If the boat would have just drifted by likely no issue, rip past a group with lines in the water you get rocks - they deserved the rocks.

Seen a guy get rocks tossed at him because he was out burning nuts with his seadoo blocking water bombers from landing at a Parks Day show.
That dumb ass deserved the rocks also. To bad none hit him but he was to far out and my shoulder was not what it used to be.
Then both park wardens had a long chinwag with the dumb dumb.

Last edited:

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya no rocks need to be thrown… wake is usually smaller at speed… I’ve heard stories on the red deer river where they throw paddles… I’ve had stuff thrown at us testing a race boat… it’s everyone’s water.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Toss rocks at people, dont be surprised if you get a punch in the teeth 🤣
Agree. They may not have understood what they done. Being in a boat and paying attention maybe the boaters didn’t realize how many fishermen lines were out etc. but you start chucking rocks 🤷‍♂️. I’ve quaded up on horses fast by accident. But I Apologize profusely and carry-on. But if someone was to throw sticks and stones at me Id wanna beat them

Last edited:

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If the boat would have just drifted by likely no issue, rip past a group with lines in the water you get rocks - they deserved the rocks.

Seen a guy get rocks tossed at him because he was out burning nuts with his seadoo blocking water bombers from landing at a Parks Day show.
That dumb ass deserved the rocks also. To bad none hit him but he was to far out and my shoulder was not what it used to be.

Really?!? Throwing rocks at someone that could seriously hurt some or damage their boat because you deemed them going to fast, really shows your intelligence or lack there of. There’s no speed limits on the river, but sure there is a respectable speed. That’s a narrow river and buddy was in the middle as far over as he could. That’s a big boat that needs a fare bit of water. Plus you can hear them coming for a long time, reel in your lines! You’d think you want them to go faster by? Less wake and there one minute gone the next. Floating by he’d be in you way for a lot longer. If you don’t like other people using the rivers don’t go there. No need to get upset and throw rocks at them!

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya no rocks need to be thrown… wake is usually smaller at speed… I’ve heard stories on the red deer river where they throw paddles… I’ve had stuff thrown at us testing a race boat… it’s everyone’s water.

I’d stop and pick their paddle up and take it a couple hundred yards upstream lol.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I saw a jet boat go flying between the beach and the island at Chelsea Robinson park one day. While there were people in the water. That almost deserved rock throwing.

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya sounds like it was shallow water too. Might of had to stay on step to navigate that portion of the river.

2 sides to every story...

We only get the liberals side 🤣
Still could have carried on with their day and not beat the chit outta the guy. Just sayin.

Throwing rocks is a chitty thing to do also

Quadzilla700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Quadzilla700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Agreed they were ripping by without any care about the anglers and their lines. Deserve to have rocks thrown. Real tough guys. 3 on one. Fawking pussies. Showing off to the girls in the boat. Too bad one didn’t get hit in the head by a rock.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Agreed they were ripping by without any care about the anglers and their lines. Deserve to have rocks thrown. Real tough guys. 3 on one. Fawking pussies. Showing off to the girls in the boat. Too bad one didn’t get hit in the head by a rock.

3 on 1? I see lots of other fishermen standing there, but like said they’re all to chicken sh!t to say anything or even try to break it up. Is it to hard to hear a boat coming and reel lines in? Guys in the boat definitely didn’t handle it right

Top Bottom